• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Wow! Try These Amazing Products - What's Your Opinion?

In summary, the most popular products at Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Garlic Press. Pampered Chef products are known for their quality and innovation, and are rigorously tested. They also offer a satisfaction guarantee and have unique features such as pressure release valves and rotating blades. Recipes specifically designed for Pampered Chef products can be found on their website and social media channels. These products are only available for purchase through their independent consultants or on their website in order to maintain personalized customer service and product authenticity.
DebPC
Staff member
Wow! These look and feel amazing. Haven't used them yet- what does everyone think?

Happy Chef said:
Wow! These look and feel amazing. Haven't used them yet- what does everyone think?

I have not used them yet, but I am very excited about them. To me they are a great combination of the older style and the most recent style!

love the ones that are discontinuing so much. The herb stripper was a big selling feature for me. Oh well... on to the new ones being the best thing ever!!! Or so I will say at my shows!

I think I will like them. I never did warm-up to the new ones and I loved the old ones.

pcjenni said:
love the ones that are discontinuing so much. The herb stripper was a big selling feature for me.

Yes... me too... and at my last show I had customer tell me she uses the scoring part of the Zester/Scorer for stripping herbs. A little tricky to *thread* at first, but she loves using it for that purpose. Another tip for the zester!

finley1991 said:
Yes... me too... and at my last show I had customer tell me she uses the scoring part of the Zester/Scorer for stripping herbs. A little tricky to *thread* at first, but she loves using it for that purpose. Another tip for the zester!

What a great tip!

Trying to picture this....I guess I'll play with it tomorrow.

Related to Wow! Try These Amazing Products - What's Your Opinion?

What are the most popular products at Pampered Chef?

The most popular products at Pampered Chef vary depending on the season and individual preferences, but some of our consistently top-rated products include the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Garlic Press.

How do the products at Pampered Chef compare to other kitchen brands?

Pampered Chef takes great pride in the quality and innovation of our products. Our products are rigorously tested and designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so you can try our products risk-free.

What are some unique features of Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products are known for their innovative and unique features. For example, our Quick Cooker has a built-in pressure release valve and our Food Chopper has a rotating blade for easy chopping. We also have a variety of products made from our exclusive stoneware and non-stick cookware.

How can I find recipes to use with Pampered Chef products?

We have a wide range of recipes on our website that are specifically designed to be used with our products. You can also find recipe inspiration on our social media channels and through our independent consultants.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through our independent consultants or on our website. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and ensure the authenticity of our products. You can find a consultant near you by using our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
raebates