• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director When Will They Announce What the New Products Are?

In summary, the new products will be introduced at Spring Launch. The impatient person inside me wants it NOW!!!
baychef
Silver Member
Hope everyone had a great BTB meeting! I have tried to search to find out what date the new products will be introduced. Will it be at Spring Launch? Can't find a date on CC.
Thanks!

They introduce them at Spring Launch in Feb...

Can you believe we have to wait that long??? :yuck:

The impatient person inside me wants it NOW!!! :D

Sheila said:
Can you believe we have to wait that long??? :yuck:

The impatient person inside me wants it NOW!!! :D

Ummm....you bet ya!!!! Darn them!!! I am glad that they will be sending us home with a Season's Best! I have been suggesting that they send us home with one at Conference as well so we can try recipes and know what we may want to do at parties! Glad they listened!! We are saying that a lot these days and that makes me very happy. Women LOVE it when some one listens!!!

Hey...that can be another recruiting point...

Husband won't pick up his dirty socks after you have asked him to 100 times?
The kids won't clean their room after you have asked them to do that 100 times?
Fido still walks in the house with muddy feet and wet dog hair after you have asked him to wait till you clean him up...and asked him 100 times?
Well join The Pampered Chef...they listen!!:D

baychef said:
Hey...that can be another recruiting point...

Husband won't pick up his dirty socks after you have asked him to 100 times?
The kids won't clean their room after you have asked them to do that 100 times?
Fido still walks in the house with muddy feet and wet dog hair after you have asked him to wait till you clean him up...and asked him 100 times?
Well join The Pampered Chef...they listen!!:D

... and you can make some extra income to afford the maid to clean up behind your family who doens't listen! LOL

Awesome lines! I even like the finisher about the maid. LOL!

Yes, will have to add the maid in there as well!! Wonder where mine went to cause my house is looking pretty bad!!

1. When will the new products be announced?

The exact date for the announcement of our new products is currently not disclosed. However, we typically announce our new products during our annual conference in July.

2. Will there be any sneak peeks or previews of the new products?

Yes, we often release sneak peeks or previews of our new products on our social media channels and through our email newsletters leading up to the official announcement.

3. How can I be the first to know about the new products?

The best way to stay updated on our new products is by signing up for our email newsletters and following us on social media. You can also attend our annual conference to be among the first to see and purchase the new products.

4. Can I pre-order the new products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for our new products. However, they will be available for purchase immediately after the announcement at our annual conference.

5. Will the new products be available for purchase online?

Yes, after the official announcement at our annual conference, the new products will be available for purchase on our website and through our independent consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • Inomiamenda