• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Women's Expo Booth: How Did It Go?

In summary, the conversation discussed the success of a Women's Night Out event and the upcoming participation in a Ladies Fair with other consultants. Strategies for promoting products and following up with potential customers were also mentioned. The importance of offering healthy and quick meal options for working moms was highlighted as well.
erinb
Gold Member
A Women's Expo booth? If so, how well did it go?

I was supposed to do a Women's Night Out (very small event) but due to being at PC - HO that day only could back in town soon enough to attend it not demonstrate. Basically it was a small DS event.For a women's expo, I'd probably definitely have the ACS Breast Cancer flyers and some pink items out to promote what we do in May. I'd also have the prep bowls, chopper and things to make quick, healthy, take to work meals for them or their families.Working moms often short themselves on diet because they are using their energy getting everything ready for the family then rushing off (speaking from experience here!). If you can show them some ways to use PC products and the prep bowls and other things to make healthy, tasty, quick portions for themselves too that would be nice.

Yep, doing a booth at a local Ladies Fair this Friday evening; with 3 other consultants. We've done it together the past 4 years. It's a really big event & always packed. We each bring a category of products. We'll have a HWC station, new products, cookware, stoneware, consultant kit, & current host/guest specials.
The biggest thing you have to do is follow up. And remember, they are probably marking the same thing on all their slips. So if you get a 'maybe', chances are they also marked that for other party-types.

I agree with the follow up ,,,I am getting ready to do a booth at a Industry and Commerce show...we are not going to hand out catalogs, but have some available...tell then you want their info and you will send them a catalog and host special (whatever) that way you have their contact info. Just s tip off hand.

Hi there! Yes, I have participated in a Women's Expo booth before and it was a fantastic experience. The atmosphere was lively and there were so many potential customers stopping by to check out our products. It was a great opportunity to showcase our products and connect with new customers. The best part was seeing how excited people were about our kitchen tools and recipes. It was definitely a successful event for me as a Pampered Chef consultant. Have you attended a Women's Expo booth before?

Related to Women's Expo Booth: How Did It Go?

1. How many people visited the booth at the Women's Expo?

The exact number of visitors to our booth at the Women's Expo will vary depending on the size and attendance of the event. However, we can assure you that our booth was consistently busy throughout the expo and we were able to connect with many interested attendees.

2. What products did you showcase at the Women's Expo?

At the Women's Expo, we showcased a variety of our top-selling products, including our famous kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. We also had demonstrations and samples available for attendees to try out our products and see how they can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

3. Were there any special deals or promotions at the Women's Expo booth?

Yes, we had exclusive promotions and discounts available only at our Women's Expo booth. We understand the importance of finding great deals, especially for busy women who are looking for practical and high-quality kitchen solutions. That's why we made sure to offer special discounts and bundles at the expo.

4. Did you collect any contact information from visitors at the Women's Expo booth?

Yes, we had a sign-up sheet at our booth for attendees who were interested in learning more about our products and company. We also had a digital sign-up option available for those who preferred to receive information via email. This way, we can keep in touch with interested customers and provide them with updates and special offers.

5. Will you be attending any other Women's Expos in the future?

We are always looking for opportunities to connect with our customers and showcase our products, so we are open to attending future Women's Expos. We recommend following us on social media and signing up for our newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming events or appearances. We would love to see you again at our booth!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SchuchyCookie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies