• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Attending the Women's Expo in Dallas This August?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through direct sales and online. They offer a wide range of products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, and gadgets, as well as cookbooks and meal planning tools. Customers in the Dallas area can easily find a consultant through the "Find a Consultant" page on their website and can also host a party to learn about their products. Pampered Chef also offers discounts and promotions for customers in the Dallas area, which can be found on their website or through their local consultant.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I was looking at the website for The Women's Expo in Dallas for August and noticed that every business except PC was going to be there.
Here's the link.
http://www.adjuvantexpos.com/visions/exhibitorslist.htm

I'm in the area, but the expo is very expensive to participate. I would only be able to volunteer/pay for a portion if someone else had already reserved it.

I'm in the area as well and last year there was a PC booth with several consultants. I do know that the booth is VERY expensive, b/c my friend sells TS and she did a booth there last year. In fact, when I went to visit her, I was thinking to myself there was no way I could do it, unless my cluster split it up b/t everyone. I wonder how the people that participated last year did....hmmm.

We did one in the Baton Rouge area and there were two of us at a time and two shifts for each day. We split the cost 8 ways.
I got two shows from it. I'd do it again.

I agree, I go to the expo every year and it would be too much $$ for the return investment.
many people are just there to pick up free info & giveaways and then toss it
2 shows wouldn't be enough for me... I can get that driving thru the bank with my window decal for free

How much would it be per person?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

the cheapest booth is $975 for the 3 days so the cost would depend on how many cons. you had to share it

Related to Who is Attending the Women's Expo in Dallas This August?

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through direct sales and online. Our mission is to inspire people to have fun in the kitchen and create delicious, healthy meals easily.

2. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in the Dallas area?

You can easily find a consultant in the Dallas area by visiting the "Find a Consultant" page on our website. Simply enter your zip code and it will show you a list of consultants near you.

3. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, gadgets, and more. We also have a variety of cookbooks and meal planning tools to help you create delicious meals at home.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in the Dallas area?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party in the Dallas area! Our consultants are happy to come to your home or host a virtual party where you and your friends can learn about our products and try out some delicious recipes.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any discounts or promotions in the Dallas area?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers discounts and promotions for customers in the Dallas area. These can be found on our website or through your local consultant. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • smile10308