• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My Host Be Able to Sign Up for the Kit Rebate in Time?

In summary, Becky submitted her Saturday show and is waiting for it to be processed so she can sign up for the kit rebate. If it isn't processed by midnight on March 31, she will have to pay the full price for the show.
pamperedbecky
Yay!! I just submitted my Saturday show (cross fingers for triple points!) and my host is going to sign!! Woo hooo! NOw just hoping that the show gets processed quickly so she can sign up tomorrow and make it in for the kit rebate. The HO did tell me that if it hasn't processed in order for her to use the kit credit by midnight 3/31, she can sign up and pay the full price, but they'd refund her the $40 kit credit once the show is processed. That's good to know because I've never cut it this close.

I'm so excited!! She's an Avon rep and I've been planting seeds. Originally she was going to do the $65 but when I explained the kit credit and how she can get a rebate, that's really the better option. She's going to work on calling people and lining up shows tomorrow.:D

YAY! Congrats Becky! Is she the one that had like over $400 in orders?

WAHOOOOO Becky :)

Congratulations!

YAY!!!!! :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

We REALLY need a Wahoo button next to the Thanks button!!!!

pampmomof3 said:
YAY! Congrats Becky! Is she the one that had like over $400 in orders?

Thanks all!

YES, she's the one that had $500 in outside orders before her show! Her show didn't get that much bigger after that ($700 total - I thought it would've gotten to $1000 but oh well). She does Avon and really didn't seem very interested when I was talking about the oppty during host coaching, but the more seeds that were planted, the more she became interested.:D

Colleen-I agree a WAHOO button would be awesome!

Congrats Becky!

Well, now it's on hold. I did talk to her this morning. So IF she signs at all it won't be tonight....I'm hoping by the end of April. PLEASE!! She has some health issues she needs to get sorted out first. She wants to have a strong start and doesn't feel she could do that if she truly does have something medical going on. Makes sense to me!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

What is "My Last Host Is Signing!"?

"My Last Host Is Signing!" is a phrase used in Pampered Chef to refer to the last day of a host's party. It signifies that the host is ready to close their party and submit their final order.

Why is "My Last Host Is Signing!" important?

This phrase is important because it reminds the host to submit their final party order before the party closes. It also serves as a reminder for consultants to collect any last-minute orders or follow up with guests who have not yet placed their orders.

When does "My Last Host Is Signing!" typically occur?

The timing of "My Last Host Is Signing!" can vary depending on the length of the party, but it usually happens on the last day or evening of the party. It is important to check the party timeline or consult with the host to confirm the specific date and time.

What should I do when "My Last Host Is Signing!" happens?

As a consultant, it is important to be prepared for "My Last Host Is Signing!" by having all the necessary information and tools ready to assist the host in closing their party. This may include reminding the host to submit their final orders, following up with guests who have not yet placed their orders, and providing any last-minute support or assistance.

What happens after "My Last Host Is Signing!"?

After "My Last Host Is Signing!", the host's party will officially close and the consultant will no longer be able to add orders to the party. The consultant will then work with the host to submit their final order and close the party, and the host will receive their host rewards and any additional benefits from the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • babywings76