• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Soon After Using Kit Credit...

G
Gagescorpages
Okay- I know I should know this...
I am closing a show tomorrow.
The host is signing up (yeah! :party:) and using the kit credit.
How long after submitting the show does she have to order her kit???

Thanks in advance!!
:)

It used to take 24-48 hours but I had a new consultant join my team last week who used her kit credit within 12 hours of the show closing.

Thanks Carolyn!
She is actually not wanting to order the kit until the end of the week, and her show is closing today. Is that okay? I wasn't sure when it "expired".

She'll have 6 months before it expires. Just be sure to indicate the kit credit when you submit the show.

Hi there! Congratulations on closing your show and having a new consultant join your team! The great news is that your host can order her kit as soon as she signs up and uses her kit credit. There is no waiting period, so she can go ahead and order it right away. If she has any trouble or questions about the process, please feel free to reach out to me and I'll be happy to help. Best of luck with your show and happy cooking! :)

1. How soon after using kit credit can the host order her kit?

The host can order her kit immediately after submitting the show.

2. Is there a time limit for ordering the kit after using kit credit?

Yes, the host must order the kit within a certain timeframe after submitting the show. This timeframe varies depending on the specific company and their policies.

3. Can the host order the kit before submitting the show?

No, the host must submit the show before they can order the kit using kit credit.

4. Will the host have to pay for the kit if they use kit credit?

No, if the host uses kit credit, they will not have to pay for the kit. However, they may need to pay for shipping costs depending on the company's policies.

5. Can the host use kit credit for multiple orders?

This depends on the specific company's policies. Some may allow for multiple kit credit orders, while others may have a limit on how many times the host can use kit credit. It's best to check with the company for their specific guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • Jennie4PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cookwithtiffany