• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Reach My Recruiting Goals in October?

G
Gagescorpages
Okay-
So I NEED to hit all requirements in October.
The sales won't be a problem.
My fear is recruits.
I currently have:
4 active.
1 inactive
1 new recruit
SO...if my Inactive girl submits $200 this month, I'm fine
OR
If my new recruit qualifies by 10/31, I'm fine... RIGHT???

your fine! your new recruit doesn't need to be qualified, just active and all recruits are active as soon as they sign

yes Amy is right. When you're a director they just have to be signed not qualified!!! To promote they have to be qualified though!

Oh i am so relieved!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Related to Will I Reach My Recruiting Goals in October?

1. What are the requirements for recruiting goals in October?

The specific requirements for your recruiting goals in October will depend on your company and your personal goals. It is important to clarify these requirements with your supervisor or refer to your company's guidelines.

2. Will sales be a problem in reaching my recruiting goals?

Based on your statement that sales won't be a problem, it seems that you have confidence in meeting your sales goals. However, it is important to also focus on your recruiting efforts in order to reach your overall goals.

3. How many active recruits do I currently have?

You currently have 4 active recruits, 1 inactive, and 1 new recruit. It is important to track your progress and make sure you are meeting your required number of active recruits.

4. Will I still reach my recruiting goals if my inactive recruit submits $200 this month?

As long as your inactive recruit submits the required amount by the end of the month, you will still be on track to reach your goals. However, it is important to continue recruiting efforts in case any of your current recruits do not meet their requirements.

5. If my new recruit qualifies by 10/31, will I still reach my goals?

Yes, if your new recruit meets all requirements by the end of October, you will still reach your goals. However, it is important to continue recruiting efforts in case any of your current recruits do not meet their requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • lisagoins
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lisagoins
  • PCJenni