• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Be a Pampered Chef Director Tonight? Celebrating #5 and #4!

Thank you for your friendship. :DYes, I will be walking at Leadership this year. I am excited about it this year- my DH is coming with me, and we are going to spend a few days extra there afterwards. My oldest friend's son lives in Denver- and I think she may join us as well, and we will have a great time!!!
mrssyvo
My 5th recruit is signing tonight, and #4 is one show away from qualifying. I will be a director in Qualification tonight!!!! I will be walking at leadership!!!

congratulations!!!!!
woohoo2.gif

Exciting times!!! Congratulations!

Congratulations, Sue! I hope #5 is a keeper for you to become a director and good luck with #4 qualifying!

Congratulations! You and Becky will be promoting together!

congrats...now update your signature!!!!

I will update it once she signs. I do not want to jinx it. This has been a process since I first signed 3 years ago this week, I would get 4 active, then 1 would go inactive, then I sign another, and then one would go inactive. I am holding my breath, and praying all the balls stay up at one time. My 4th recruit, my brother, is working on his 4th catalog show now, and he has promised that he will remain, although probably a hobbyist, and possibly full-time next year. I made him promise he woud hold to that, until I get more 1st line consultants. It is like a tight rope walk- My team is currently doing enough in sales to keep me where i need to be, but I do not want to have to worry about that each month, so I am kicking up my recruiting!!!!

WAHOO SUE!!!

You deserve it! So happy for you...

Way to go, Sue! I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!

Way to meet your goal a day early!

Well Lisa, not quite- I do not think she will qualify tonight (LOL) But I am ok with November 1st. She called me a few minutes ago, was trying to do her agreement on-line, and the site kept locking up- they she got a message from HO, saying they were having difficulty with the site, and to try again later (UGH!!!) She was leaving work at 4 pm, and will try when she gets home. She was currently doing a catalog show for me, and a friend of hers was as well, so I am giving her both of those. It woullbe nice if she qualifies in those 2 shows, and take some of the pressure off.

WAY TO GO!!!! Keep it up....:D

Sue, I am so excited for you. I always read your posts (lots of good advice!) and have been cheering for you to promote! Please tell me you are going to Leadership, so we can yell for you! Yeah!

Yeah Sue! :D

Yeah! I am so excited for you!

Congrats!!!

Yes, I will be walking at Leadership. I am excited about Leadership this year- DH is coming with me, and we are going to spend a few days extra there afterwards. My oldest friend's son lives in Denver- and I think she may join us as well, and we will have a great time!!!

WOO HOO Sue!!

You are such an inspiration and an AMAZING woman, I am so blessed to call you my friend. :)

Janice, you are so sweet. I am honored to call you my friend as well, and it is so nice to be able to call you, and get your advice, and bounce ideas off of you. Ever since I first met you in Sheri's private area (I forget what they call it) you have been so generous with ideas, encouragement, etc-I never would have guessed then, that we would grow so close, and I would be attending your meetings.

Related to Will I Be a Pampered Chef Director Tonight? Celebrating #5 and #4!

What is "5Th Recruit Is Signing Tonight"?

"5Th Recruit Is Signing Tonight" is a phrase that typically refers to a sports team signing their fifth recruit for the season. It can also refer to other situations where a group or organization is adding a new member to their team or roster.

When will the signing take place?

The specific time and date of the signing will vary depending on the team or organization. However, the phrase "5Th Recruit Is Signing Tonight" suggests that the signing will take place in the evening or at night.

Who is the fifth recruit?

The identity of the fifth recruit will also depend on the context of the phrase. It could refer to a specific player, or it could be a general term for any new member joining the team or organization.

Why is the fifth recruit significant?

The fifth recruit is often considered significant because it completes a set or fills a position that the team or organization was looking to fill. It can also be a sign of progress and growth for the team or organization.

How is the fifth recruit chosen?

The process for choosing the fifth recruit will vary depending on the situation. In sports, it may involve tryouts, scouting, or negotiations with the player. In other contexts, it may involve interviews, references, or qualifications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
annew
  • scrappergirl7