• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soNow the Recruiting Fairy Has Made Her Way to My House!

In summary, Jenni is still hostage but her sister the Recruiting Fairy has come to visit too. Jenni loves these girls and wants to share her secret to success. Jenni has been on track with two recruits a month this year but nothing spectacular. All of a sudden, this month, it is all coming out of the woodwork and Jenni is not sure why. Jenni has increased her personal show schedule by two shows and is still working all of the old potentials. Jenni sends out an email at least 2x per month with the current new cons promo. Jenni has signed one from that old list last month and 1 today. Jenni wishes she could tell someone that she had a magic bullet, but she
I am still holding the Booking Fairy hostage :devil: but her sister the Recruiting Fairy has come to visit too :party:. I love these girls :love0010: they make it all worthwhile. Signing my 5th for June tonight :bugeye:... have about 5 more in the pipeline too....I have been on track with 2 recruits a month this year but nothing spectacular and now all of a sudden it is all coming out of the woodwork! Not sure why this month but I will take it!:money:

Want to share your secret? I have many in the Pipeline, but I often cannot get a hold of them after our initial contact. I make a time to call and they are not available and then I never hear from them again.

Holy Cow, you GO girl!!! :D

Rock it girlfriend!

I wish I could tell you that I had a magic bullet...just good old fashioned really hard work. I have bumped up my personal show schedule by 2 a month and am still working all of the old potenials I have. I send out an email at least 2X a month with the current new cons promo. I signed one from that old list last month and 1 today... both were from more than a year ago. Devil is in the details, money is in the follow up

What to go Jenni!! You are going to enjoy the Meditteranean cruise. Congratulations and enjoy those fairies!!

pcjenni said:
I wish I could tell you that I had a magic bullet...just good old fashioned really hard work. I have bumped up my personal show schedule by 2 a month and am still working all of the old potenials I have. I send out an email at least 2X a month with the current new cons promo. I signed one from that old list last month and 1 today... both were from more than a year ago. Devil is in the details, money is in the follow up

Do you send the email out twice per month to everyone or your leads?
If you upped your schedule by two shows, what is your monthly goal? (if you don't mind sharing)

Thanks Jenni, You did a great job! I do get very frustrated in not being able to reach them after that initial contact. I would rather have them tell me no than to not get them at all. Are you sending the 2x a month email to everyone in your list. What does it say?

here is what I send this month with a picture of the new cons special in the body of the email. I have a rolling list of abotu 50+ people who have expressed intersest over the past 5 years but never joined for whatever reason. They stay on the list until they tell me to stop. I send the special 2 times a month PLUS they get invited to my 4 to 5 meetings per month too.. funny thing is, rarely does someone ask to be removed. BUT they do come back over time and join! When I don't get an immediate response, I think NEXT... I don't waste time or energy on wonder why.. it is not about me, it is about them.. and I spend my time with those that are interested. the rest will circle back at some point. If you have enough... enough leads, recruits, shows, sales, in the pipeline that no one person really matters that much in the big picture. I am averaging 10 shows a month, $6000 in sales and 2 recruits a month...

There is NO better time than summer to start your own Pampered Chef business! Think of all of the fun people and places you will be visiting this summer… all are opportunities to start and grow a Pampered Chef business. How about taking a vacation and having a tax write off? Need to make some extra money to pay for the summer fun? Want EVERY new product in our Fall catalog for FREE? I can help you do all of this and MORE. Feel free to call or email me anytime… I would LOVE to chat with YOU about how Pampered Chef can change your life!

Way to go Jenni!!!!!!!

1. Who is the Recruiting Fairy?

The Recruiting Fairy is a playful term used to describe the person or company responsible for finding and recruiting potential candidates for a job or position.

2. How does the Recruiting Fairy work?

The Recruiting Fairy uses various methods such as job postings, networking, and referrals to find potential candidates for a job or position. They then screen and interview these candidates to determine their qualifications and fit for the role.

3. What does it mean when the Recruiting Fairy has made her way to my house?

This phrase is often used metaphorically to mean that you have been contacted or approached by a recruiter regarding a job opportunity or potential job offer.

4. Should I trust the Recruiting Fairy?

Recruiters are professionals who have a deep understanding of the job market and can offer valuable insights and opportunities. However, it is always important to do your own research and due diligence before making any decisions.

5. Is the Recruiting Fairy always successful in finding the right candidate?

While the Recruiting Fairy's job is to find the best candidates for a job or position, it ultimately depends on the qualifications and fit of the candidates they come across. They may not always be successful, but they strive to find the best match for the role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies