• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will a Busy Mom of 3 and Future Director Survive a Trip to Denver and Disney?

In summary, as a busy mom of 3 and a future director, it can be challenging to find time for everything during your trip to Denver and Disney. To balance your schedule, prioritize your must-do activities, delegate tasks to others, and make time for self-care. Some popular family-friendly attractions in Denver include the Denver Zoo and Museum of Nature and Science, while in Disney, don't miss Magic Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios. To save money, plan and book in advance, look for discounts, and pack snacks. To have a stress-free trip, plan ahead, be organized, and remember to have fun. To make your trip memorable, document it with photos or souvenirs, plan special activities, and be present with your
hmcilwain
Hello from way down south in Illinois. My name is Heather I am married to my husband of 7 years, a mother of 3, recenct college graduate, full time Personal Banker at a home town bank and as of December 1st a Future Director. I am looking foward to Denver in January and Disney in 2010!

Welcom and congratulations onyour new promotion!! You are working it girl!

Welcome, and congratulations.

Welcome and Congrats! You'll love this site!

Welcome aboard!!:)

Welcome and I hope you enjoy this site as much as myself. Where in southern IL do you live? I live on the east side of IL about 30 miles south of I-70.

Good Job on the Future Director!! Go for it!

I am at the southern most tip. Have you heard of SIU Carbondale? If so I am about 20 miles south of Carbondale. I am really excited about getting my PC business off and running in 2009. I think this site is going to be a great help, with all the advice and encourgament everyone seems to give I don't see how anyone could fail.

tlag1986 said:
Welcome and I hope you enjoy this site as much as myself. Where in southern IL do you live? I live on the east side of IL about 30 miles south of I-70.

Hey! DH was born and raised in South Holland, are you close to there?

No I am not, and I don't think I have heard of South Holland. If you find Terre Haute, IN we are about 30-40 miles south on the IL side. I am familiar with Carbondale, IL area.:cool: My parents used to live near McCleansboro, IL at one time. I am happy to hear about your future director status.:thumbup:

Annie, South Holland is a suburb of Chicago- about 20 miles north of me. She is about as far from South Holland as she can be and still be in the same state.

I was totally mis-reading her post... I was thinking that she said east of Chi-town and 30mi south of I-80 (the only way you could be east of chicago...)! Completely wrong!!!

I'm tired... :D :)

I got a chuckle out of it- I figured you mis-read th epost. Of course, round these parts, if you are South of I-80, you are in another state- Chicagoans recognize no other part of the state, except for the Chicago area.

:) Glad to make you smile! It's been a few years since I've been to South Holland - DH's parents retired to Michigan about 3 years ago, and even before then most of our family gatherings had moved to MI because all the families with kids are there (except for me and DH!).

1. How can I balance my busy schedule as a mom of 3 and a future director during my trip to Denver and Disney?

As a busy mom of 3 and a future director, it can be challenging to find time for everything during your trip to Denver and Disney. The key is to plan ahead and prioritize your must-do activities. Consider delegating tasks to your spouse or other family members, and don't be afraid to ask for help when needed. It's also important to take breaks and make time for self-care during your trip.

2. What are some must-see attractions or events in Denver and Disney for families?

There are countless family-friendly attractions and events in both Denver and Disney. Some popular options in Denver include the Denver Zoo, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, and Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park. In Disney, be sure to check out Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Disney's Hollywood Studios. And of course, don't miss out on the iconic Disney parades and shows!

3. How can I save money during my trip to Denver and Disney?

One great way to save money during your trip is to plan and book in advance. This includes flights, accommodations, and theme park tickets. You can also consider staying at a hotel or resort outside of Disney for a more affordable option. Additionally, look for discounts and deals, such as package deals or group rates, and be sure to pack snacks and water to avoid pricey theme park food.

4. How can I make sure my trip to Denver and Disney is stress-free?

To ensure a stress-free trip, it's important to plan ahead and be organized. Create an itinerary and schedule for each day, but also leave some room for flexibility and relaxation. Make sure to pack all essential items and have a backup plan in case of any unexpected situations. And most importantly, remember to have fun and enjoy the experience!

5. What can I do to make my trip to Denver and Disney a memorable one for my family?

There are many ways to make your trip to Denver and Disney a memorable one for your family. Consider creating a scrapbook or photo album to document your trip, or purchase souvenirs to commemorate the experience. You can also plan special activities or surprises for your family, such as a character dining experience or a special ride or show. And most importantly, try to be present and enjoy every moment with your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Chef Kearns