• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Why is the August Consultant News being delayed until August 9th?

In summary, the August Consultant News typically includes updates on new products, upcoming promotions, training opportunities, and recognition for top-performing consultants. It is released once a month, usually at the beginning of the month, and past issues can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website. There may be important deadlines or dates mentioned in the newsletter, and consultants can submit content or ideas for consideration to their regional or national director.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
won't be up until August 9th????

I just received the email saying August is Awesome and at the bottom it says that. WHAT???

They always send out the August CN late so they can put pics from conference in it. Other than conference stuff that particular CN doesn't usually have much in it anyway.

Weird, I haven't gotten that e-mail yet. LOLAnd is it sad that I just realized that the Fall/Winter one is up? I've been so busy with my move from Okinawa, Japan to Tokyo, Japan that I didn't notice earlier!

When do we find out the November specials?

Hello there! I understand your confusion and frustration about the August Consultant News being delayed until August 9th. Unfortunately, there may have been some unforeseen circumstances that caused the delay. But don't worry, the August Consultant News will be worth the wait! It's packed with exciting updates, new products, and special offers that you won't want to miss. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Let's get ready to make August truly awesome!

Related to Why is the August Consultant News being delayed until August 9th?

1. What is included in the August Consultant News?

The August Consultant News typically includes updates on new products, upcoming promotions, training opportunities, and recognition for top-performing consultants.

2. How often is the August Consultant News released?

The August Consultant News is released once a month, typically towards the beginning of the month.

3. Can I access past issues of the August Consultant News?

Yes, past issues of the August Consultant News can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Consultant News" section.

4. Are there any important deadlines or dates mentioned in the August Consultant News?

Yes, the August Consultant News often includes important deadlines for promotions or events, as well as dates for upcoming training sessions or conferences.

5. How can I submit content or ideas for the August Consultant News?

If you have any content or ideas that you would like to see included in the August Consultant News, you can submit them to your regional or national director for review.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • jen_at_law
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefjan
  • pamperedalf