• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Earn May Promotion: Just for Consultants & BBQ Apron Status

In summary, the Consultant promotion will only be available to hosts/guests who earn it in May. If you or your consultant want it, you will have to earn it. There are several stores that are carrying the same picnic basket look a likes.
finley1991
Just an FYI... I asked my D about this to see if it will be offered to hosts/guests and she checked with JJ... respond is below...

This really is just a Consultant promotion.

We have received a lot of requests to do something for Hosts, but we only have quantity for Consultants....so everyone needs to earn it in May if they want it.

So if we and/or our consultants want it, they have to earn it!!!

On another note, has anyone received their BBQ Apron that they've earned? I submitted my shows by the 9th and nothing so far... it says they'd ship as earned starting on the 8th so I was just wondering... :)

Y'know....I did a boutique over the weekend with a 31 gifts vendor, she swears (and so do I), that the lunch tote is one of theirs that maybe PC had them tweak for us...then I looked at her display, and lo and behold they have a picnic tote in that exact same design and dimensions of our promotional tote....hmmmm

finley1991 said:
On another note, has anyone received their BBQ Apron that they've earned? I submitted my shows by the 9th and nothing so far... it says they'd ship as earned starting on the 8th so I was just wondering... :)

Mine arrived the day before yesterday.

dannyzmom said:
Mine arrived the day before yesterday.

Mine too! DH loves it but he can't use it until after the wedding shower I'm doing on May 7. Groom is wearing it at the shower and then they're buying him his own.

Nanisu said:
Y'know....I did a boutique over the weekend with a 31 gifts vendor, she swears (and so do I), that the lunch tote is one of theirs that maybe PC had them tweak for us...then I looked at her display, and lo and behold they have a picnic tote in that exact same design and dimensions of our promotional tote....hmmmm

Several stores here are carrying the same picnic basket. I'm sure they are just getting it from a vendor and putting PC on it like they do with our other logo stuff...

Had the same question about the picnic basket! Thank you for letting us know!

Kathy has already received hers and said it is soo nice. She uses it to carry her magic pot to shows.

Cannot wait to earn mine! Also got my apron last week, its SO cute!! :D

beckyjsmith said:
Kathy has already received hers and said it is soo nice. She uses it to carry her magic pot to shows.

Could you please tell us the dimensions of the picnic basket? What stores carry the look a likes? I want to really promote this with my team and the more info I have the better. I have no upline anywhere near to get to see it myself.

bethcooks4u said:
Could you please tell us the dimensions of the picnic basket? What stores carry the look a likes? I want to really promote this with my team and the more info I have the better. I have no upline anywhere near to get to see it myself.

I just bought something similar at Goodwill. I've seen them at Walmart, Target, lots of places. Usually it's called a market basket.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0018A742S/?tag=pfamazon01-20

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0029RFCRI/?tag=pfamazon01-20

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015Z8BBY/?tag=pfamazon01-20

These baskets are all the rage in the gift/tourist shops along the West Coast of MI! Everywhere you go, you see them for sale, and they range in price from $40-75! When I was in Meijers this past week, I was drawn to an endcap of them - on sale starting at $34.99.
I'm so excited to be getting one for FREE from The Pampered Chef! I've been looking at them, and wanting one to use for Farmer's Market shopping!

Here's a cool video from Beth Perera regarding the basket...I shared it with my team to encourage them to earn it in May.
http://youtu.be/lDaSMD2KnxA

LOVE the video!! Thanks for sharing it.

YAY! My picnic basket is out for delivery today!!!!!!

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!! He came and I'm not even dressed yet! Pulled on a sweatshirt and ran to the door! My normal guy doesn't usually come until 6pm!!!!(Yes, Deb, I am the one who said that I always get dressed before I get on the computer... that just didn't happen today!!!) ;)

Colleen, you little flirt!!!!:D I received mine yesterday but I have not been home long enough to open it. 12 hour day at my job. Maybe that is why my calendar for June is a little "pale" I have 2 people that I am doing Grand Openings for so that is taking up 2 of my 8 days that are free!!

Deb I wished I had seen your video earlier:cry:

LOL Ann! I didn't have time to even think about flirting because I was so embarrassed I was in my leggings and baggy old sweatshirt! :bugeye: I did manage to pull the clip out of my hair though!!!! He didn't seem very impressed... :(

I got mine today!!! I didn't submit my second show until the 30th so I was surprised. I didn't hear the Fed Ex truck (I usually do) and I was inside, but my kids were playing on our front porch. Through the window I hear my 4 year old say "Hi, my mommy sells Pampered Chef" Then a strange voice says, "oh really, here is some Pampered Chef for her"

I turned my show in around 9pm on the 31st so I was surprised I got it that fast! And the utensil set was missing so when I called today for the adjustment, the CS person was shocked I got it so fast too!!!

Someone on CS is saying she got a call (or was it an email...) that the set she earned on the 30th is back ordered and won't come until the week of June 20. You guys lucked out getting yours so quick.

finley1991 said:
DOH!!!!!!!!!!!! He came and I'm not even dressed yet! Pulled on a sweatshirt and ran to the door! My normal guy doesn't usually come until 6pm!!!!

(Yes, Deb, I am the one who said that I always get dressed before I get on the computer... that just didn't happen today!!!) ;)

LOL!

I got mine too. I was surprised how LARGE it is! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

I LOVE IT!!! Mine has a little dent in the metal rim towards the back between the two loops where it velcros. It isn't that noticeable, but I am afraid it will get worse or chip, it almost looks like there is rust or paint in it. I was thinking about getting it replaced. My husband thinks I am being picky. What would you do?

cincychef said:
I LOVE IT!!! Mine has a little dent in the metal rim towards the back between the two loops where it velcros. It isn't that noticeable, but I am afraid it will get worse or chip, it almost looks like there is rust or paint in it. I was thinking about getting it replaced. My husband thinks I am being picky. What would you do?

What would you tell your customer to do? I would do an adjustment. You earned it, and it will be noted on your 1099 at end of year.

1. What is the Earn May Promotion?

The Earn May Promotion is a special incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants that runs during the month of May. It offers consultants the opportunity to earn bonuses and rewards for reaching certain sales and recruitment goals.

2. Who is eligible for the Earn May Promotion?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the Earn May Promotion, as long as they are in good standing with the company and have met the requirements to be considered an active consultant.

3. What are the rewards for reaching BBQ Apron Status?

Consultants who reach BBQ Apron Status during the Earn May Promotion will receive a special Pampered Chef BBQ apron as well as a bonus commission on all sales made during the month. The exact amount of the bonus commission may vary, so be sure to check the details of the promotion for more information.

4. How can I track my progress towards BBQ Apron Status?

You can track your progress towards BBQ Apron Status by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking your dashboard. Your dashboard will show you how close you are to reaching BBQ Apron Status and what actions you need to take to get there.

5. Can I still participate in the Earn May Promotion if I am not a consultant yet?

No, only active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the Earn May Promotion. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant and taking advantage of promotions like this, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more about joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • AJPratt