• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Important Info About New Consultant's Pay

In summary, Just an FYI -- I ran into this with my new consultant and thought that it would be of interest to everyone.....She signed the last week of Feb and didn't get her Dir Dep/PC Debit Card app submitted until Mar 1st, so there was plenty of time to process the Direct Deposit info and we figured she was good to go. She did over $610 in sales in the first 2 weeks of March (submitted by March 15th) and should have been paid on March 22nd, right? However, when she called HO, they said that as far as new consultants go, they must submit their first $1250 in sales before they receive a mid-month payment. So, she is
jwpamp
Just an FYI -- I ran into this with my new consultant and thought that it would be of interest to everyone.....

She signed the last week of Feb and didn't get her Dir Dep/PC Debit Card app submitted until Mar 1st, so there was plenty of time to process the Direct Deposit info and we figured she was good to go.

She did over $610 in sales in the first 2 weeks of March (submitted by March 15th)and should have been paid on March 22nd, right?

Not --

When she called HO, they said that as far as new consultants go, they must submit their first $1250 in sales before they receive a mid-month payment.

So, she is waiting until April 8th for her first check.

Just thought it would be good to know so that you aren't giving false info that they will be getting a paycheck mid-month when they won't.

Thanks for sharing this.

You know, I understand that there have been a lot of changes, but it is IMPORTANT for them to let us know what is changing especially with NEW consultants! They need to be able to trust what we tell them!

Wow, why weren't we informed of this?

DebbieJ said:
Wow, why weren't we informed of this?

I agree and could they document it somewhere so we have a point of reference????

Not sure if it's anywhere...but to be more specific, since her Direct Deposit request was not received BEFORE the first of the month (March), and she didn't submit $1250 before the 15th of March, she is not eligible to receive a mid-month commission check in March.If she had submitted her Dir Dep info on Feb 28th, she would have received the mid month commission deposit on March 22nd.go figure...not sure if she would have received a deposit if she had done the $1250 by March 15th or if it has to do with the date the Dir Dep info was received.Who knows?

Actually I don't think this is new. I had this happen with my 2ndor 3rd recruit which has been a good while.

I've never heard of it. Could be because most of my recruits don't get their direct deposit stuff in very fast.

I remember hearing about this a long time ago. I don't think THAT policy has changed.

Ok, NooraK found this on CC...thanks to her I understand!Completed direct deposit forms must be received in the Home Office by the last day of the current month to be included for the following month’s transmissions.

cmdtrgd said:
You know, I understand that there have been a lot of changes, but it is IMPORTANT for them to let us know what is changing especially with NEW consultants! They need to be able to trust what we tell them!

I agree, Kate, and even though others have shown it is not new, sometimes I feel that there are so many little rules that it is hard to keep track of them. Guess I will not say...when do you want your first pay check? To a new recruit!!!

Maybe you could say "what month would you like your first paycheck"?

Good thought. Will also pass this along to my team.

Did you know that if you don't have the direct deposit set up they will only cut you one check a month? They only cut paper checks on the 8th never the 22nd.

Yes, this I did know. And if you receive a paper check, there is a $4.00 charge per month.

1. What is the starting pay for new consultants?

The starting pay for new consultants varies based on individual sales and team performance. However, on average, new consultants can earn 20-25% commission on their personal sales and 3-7% commission on their team's sales.

2. How often are consultants paid?

Consultants are paid once a month on the 25th for the previous month's sales. For example, if you made sales in the month of January, you will receive payment on February 25th.

3. Are there any additional bonuses or incentives for new consultants?

Yes, there are various bonuses and incentives available for new consultants. These can include product discounts, free products, and trips or vacations for top performers. Your team leader will provide more information on these opportunities.

4. Do I need to meet a certain sales quota to earn commission?

No, there is no specific sales quota that you need to meet in order to earn commission. However, the more sales you make, the higher your commission percentage will be. It is important to set personal goals and strive to increase your sales each month.

5. How is commission calculated for team sales?

For team sales, commission is calculated based on the total sales made by your team and your individual contribution to those sales. The higher your personal sales and team's sales, the higher your commission percentage will be. This encourages teamwork and collaboration within your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • pamperedalf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • finley1991