• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Host" Bag Ideas from "LacyChef's Thread

In summary, these are some ideas for a Why Host Bag to bring to a party. The host can pick what items are in it for a 10% discount.
jrstephens
We started talking about this on "lacychef"s Why bag thread. I thought I would start a new one to not take over her thread!!

Here are ideas to put in a Why Hot Bag from the other thread.

$100 play money: what an average host gets free

party hat: it's fun

scissors: unlimited discount on host order (cut the price, get it?)

Ooh-- a C7 Christmas tree bulb to represent ideas!

laminated PHD card or a calendar: 10% discount for a year

toothpick: our hosts can pick their free and discounted items

What about a recipe card? because you get to sample something new that you do not even have to cook yourself!

And a SB if the Consultant gives one to every host for Free at her show.

More for the "why host" bag:

small date book: booking bonus

pic of you (the consultant): get to have me come to your house! (this may or may not be a plus)

apron (a doll-size one would be great): discount on the kit

*Most all of these ideas came from Ann.

That sounds like such a great idea! Thanks! I think I might have to try this one at my shows!

I have posted some pictures of money for anyone that wants to print these for their Why Host Bag. I do not have monopoly money, so, I looked for these.

I found a $10, $20, $50 and $100. I figured with these you could use whatever amount went with your show average.

Attachments

• 10bill.doc
    96 KB · Views: 322
  • 20Bill.doc
    38 KB · Views: 225
  • 50Bill.doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 215
  • 100Bill.doc
    798.5 KB · Views: 294
Very clever Idea! I don't do well on my own recruiting why bag, maybe a host bag will work better!

I even thought about putting it in one of the clear PC bags that some for the host to package the items with.

I am sure we all have some of them around the house.

1. Why should I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having fun with friends and family. As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party, as well as discounted items based on the number of guests who attend. It's also a great opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and learn new cooking techniques from a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What are some ideas for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party?

There are many creative ways to host a successful Pampered Chef party. Some ideas include hosting a themed party, such as a holiday or seasonal party, hosting a virtual party for out-of-town friends and family, or hosting a potluck party where guests bring a dish made with Pampered Chef products. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend, or host a raffle for a free product.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I don't have a large kitchen or cooking space?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for small kitchens and cooking spaces. Our consultants are also trained to provide tips and suggestions for using our products in any size kitchen. Additionally, you can host a Pampered Chef party at a friend or family member's house if you don't have the space in your own home.

4. How do I choose the right "Why Host" bag for my party?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of "Why Host" bags to choose from, so you can find one that best fits your personal style and party theme. Some bags also have specific features, such as insulated compartments for keeping food and drinks cold, or pockets for holding utensils. Consider your needs and preferences, as well as the type of party you are hosting, when choosing a "Why Host" bag.

5. What are some benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party over just shopping online?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to see and try out products in person, as well as receive personalized recommendations and tips from a consultant. You also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products as a host, which you wouldn't get by simply shopping online. Plus, hosting a party is a fun and social way to shop for Pampered Chef products with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ivykeep
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views