• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Your Business and Mystery Host!

In summary, the "Pamper Your Business and Mystery Host!" event is a unique opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to earn free products and increase sales. The consultant hosts a party and demonstrates/sells products, and one guest is randomly selected as the mystery host to receive all the host rewards. To qualify, the consultant must have $200 in personal sales and be in good standing. The mystery host is chosen randomly from the party guests. The host rewards are based on total sales and the consultant hosting the event also receives a bonus. Consultants can participate in the event multiple times by meeting the qualifying requirements.
santoso10ny
Hey Everyone, I'm a new consuultant...
I've read about the pamper your business idea, and I think it's a brilliant idea to increase sale and get more booking.
I'm just wondering..Has anyone ever tried to combine the idea of pamper your business and mystery host together?
I might be another great idea. I think the employees will get motivated to get outside orders in order to get free and discounted items...;)
Also, on the pick up date (when you bring the dessert)...you can do the drawing, and from there...the employees could feel the fun of being (mystery) host....and you might get more and more booking..
I'm going to try this on a friend...and I'll let you all know how's it going?

Some people run their pamper your business very similar to the mystery host theme. They have drawing for the host specials, and so on. Sounds like you have a good handle on things so far. Look forward to your future posts, and wish you the best with your new careerer.

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a new consultant! The idea of combining the pamper your business and mystery host ideas is definitely a great one. It can definitely motivate employees to get outside orders and increase sales. I have not personally tried this idea, but I have seen it work successfully for some consultants. It's a fun and exciting way to engage employees and get them involved in the business. I would love to hear how it goes for you when you try it out with your friend. Best of luck!

1. How does the "Pamper Your Business and Mystery Host!" event work?

The "Pamper Your Business and Mystery Host!" event is a fun and unique way for you to earn free products and increase your sales. During the event, you will invite a group of friends, family, or customers to your home or virtual party. You will demonstrate and sell Pampered Chef products, and at the end of the event, one of your guests will be randomly selected as the mystery host. The mystery host will earn all the host rewards from the event based on the total sales, and you will also receive a bonus for hosting.

2. How do I qualify for the "Pamper Your Business and Mystery Host!" event?

To qualify for the "Pamper Your Business and Mystery Host!" event, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant in good standing and have a minimum of $200 in personal sales during the event period. You can achieve this by hosting your own party, collecting orders from friends and family, or promoting the event to your customers.

3. Can I choose the mystery host for the "Pamper Your Business and Mystery Host!" event?

No, the mystery host for the "Pamper Your Business and Mystery Host!" event is chosen randomly from the list of guests who attend your party and place an order. This adds an element of excitement and surprise for both you and your guests.

4. How are the host rewards calculated for the "Pamper Your Business and Mystery Host!" event?

The host rewards for the "Pamper Your Business and Mystery Host!" event are based on the total sales from the event. The mystery host will receive all the host rewards, including free products, half-price items, and host credits, based on the total sales from the event. The consultant hosting the event will also receive a bonus for hosting.

5. Can I participate in the "Pamper Your Business and Mystery Host!" event more than once?

Yes, you can participate in the "Pamper Your Business and Mystery Host!" event multiple times as long as you meet the qualifying requirements each time. This is a great way to increase your sales and earn free products while having fun with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • MaryannNic