• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Why Don't We Have a Grinder Set That Actually Includes the S&P??

In summary, the frustrated guest was having trouble with the hand-off from another consultant and had other issues with the show as well. The guest mentioned that they would like all of the guests to have a set that includes the S&P Grinder Stand, which is something that the guest has gone out of their way to point out at checkout. The host was also supposed to have the show with the May specials, but was unable to do so because the consultant agreed to let the host have the show.
chefkathy
I have had several frustrated guests lately. The grinders are pictured with S&P in them and although the description doesn't say it, they assume they come with the S&P in them. I *thought* I was clear at my last show that they do NOT include them, but my host was just a bit short with me on the phone about it. She ordered the Grinder Stand Set and when I asked her if she'd also like to order the salt and pepper, she said that I said at the show that they were included. I KNOW I didn't specifically say it was, but perhaps I wasn't clear enough that it WASN'T and she just assumed. Now she's ruffled my feathers a bit. :grumpy: She said she'd just buy them at the store. This show was a hand off from another consultant and had a couple other issues anyway, so I should just be glad it's over.Anyway, I sent in a product suggestion and would like all of you to do the same! Have a set that includes the S&P!

This is also an issue with my customers so I go out of my way to point it out at checkout that it doesn't come with the S&P. It's kind of a pain, but it helps reinforce it. I just explain that it can be used to grind anything they want... that's why it comes empty because we don't want to *assume* that they want to grind S&P. ;)Glad the show is over... hand-offs I've found a great, but usually come with some kind of issue...

The same with the HWC Microfiber Towels. They show two even on the use and care card!! But they get one.

Just a thought, and I know I give more than I should already...if they purchase the salt or the pepper, can you purchase the other. Again...a thought, although not the greatest thought for sure!

finley1991 said:
Glad the show is over... hand-offs I've found a great, but usually come with some kind of issue...
Yes! I got there and the recipe the consultant told the host was different than the recipe she told me, so I was a bit unprepared and probably came off as such.AND the consultant agreed to let the host have her show with the May specials even though the show was on 4/25, so now I can't even turn it in until May 1st and the host and some of her guests want their things for Mother's Day! (the host is a former consultant, she should have known better)I am happy to have the sales and I got a booking too, but next time I will ask a lot more questions!Just needed to vent--thanks!

Sorry Deb! I agree about the S&P so give me the address please!! Wait I don't think it is, it's just a fill out form on CC right?

I guess I better tell my friend who purchased the set for the fundraiser.

Related to Why Don't We Have a Grinder Set That Actually Includes the S&P??

1. Why doesn't the grinder set include both salt and pepper?

Our grinder sets are designed to be versatile and customizable to fit your specific cooking needs. We understand that some people prefer to have both salt and pepper in one set, but others may only use one or the other. By allowing you to choose which grinder you want to use for which seasoning, you have the freedom to personalize your cooking experience.

2. Can I purchase a grinder set that includes both salt and pepper separately?

Yes, you can purchase our salt and pepper grinders separately. This way, you can have both seasonings in one set if you prefer. Simply choose the grinders you want and add them to your cart.

3. Are the grinders adjustable for different grind sizes?

Yes, our grinders have adjustable grind sizes. You can easily switch between a fine or coarse grind by adjusting the knob on the top of the grinder.

4. Can I refill the grinders with my own salt and pepper?

Yes, our grinders are designed to be refillable. Simply twist off the top and fill with your desired salt or pepper. We recommend using our high-quality salts and peppers for the best results.

5. Are the grinder sets dishwasher safe?

Our grinder sets are not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing them with warm, soapy water and drying them thoroughly before refilling with salt or pepper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • WLMcCoy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • DebPC