• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Why Does This Past Consultant Need to Provide a Letter Before Re-Joining?

In summary, a resigning consultant is having to write a letter to explain why they will never do something bad again.
jwpamp
I have a recruit who is using a kit credit. She was a consultant under someone else about 5 years ago and wants to rejoin with me.

I have never had anyone in that situation (mine were all new-new), and she said that the company asked her for a letter before she re-signed....any ideas? I have never heard of this -- in fact, one of my downline had a guy sign up twice and neither time did he turn anything in...I am glad that they are asking for something from people who left, but what is up?

I would ask her, but don't think it appropriate to go there now -- so I thought I would ask you guys! :p

I would ask what the better said bc you have never had a resigning consultant and that way you would better be able to help those in the future.I had a resigner and they didnt have to do a letter. I wonder if she didnt leave on good standing with the company

5 of my 45 are doing it for a 2nd or 3rd time (1st under me!). None of them have ever had to sign a letter. I'm guessing she left under bad terms and is having to acknowledge the rules on how this all works so they don't end up in the same situation again. ;)

I've had two re-sign and no one needed a letter.

I know -- I hope it's not a problem -- we'll see!

Call CAreer Solutions and ask them about it....they will tell you all kinds of things about consultants on your team ;)

I have had this situation... she probably either owes the company money from the last time ie: bounced checks or withdrawals or committed some type of no no when she was a consultant. They flag the SS # and when they try to submit another agreement it pops up at HO. Mine had submitted a show and when HO tried to withdraw the money from her acct it bounced. She never made good on it and then she tried to resign with me without telling me about the past problem. She made good on the money and HO let the agreement go through. She had to write a letter telling why that would never happen again and why she wants to resign

pcjenni said:
I have had this situation... she probably either owes the company money from the last time ie: bounced checks or withdrawals or committed some type of no no when she was a consultant. They flag the SS # and when they try to submit another agreement it pops up at HO. Mine had submitted a show and when HO tried to withdraw the money from her acct it bounced. She never made good on it and then she tried to resign with me without telling me about the past problem. She made good on the money and HO let the agreement go through. She had to write a letter telling why that would never happen again and why she wants to resign
That is really interesting that they let them re-sign at all. I would have never guessed that they would make them write a letter, I like that :D I am glad to know this, maybe it will come in handy sometime.

pcjenni said:

I figured it was something like that. She was young the first time she signed, so hopefully things will be better this time. I hope she signs this month, though -- she has a good show schedule already lined up.

1. Can I re-join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Yes, past consultants are welcome to re-join Pampered Chef as a consultant. We are always happy to have former consultants come back and share their love for our products with others.

2. Do I have to pay a fee to re-join as a consultant?

There is no fee to re-join as a consultant. However, if you were previously terminated for inactivity, you may need to purchase a new starter kit to get started again.

3. Will I have access to my old account and team?

If you left Pampered Chef less than 2 years ago, you will have access to your old account and team. If it has been more than 2 years, you will need to create a new account and start fresh.

4. Will I have to attend training again?

If you have been away from Pampered Chef for less than 2 years, you can simply pick up where you left off and you will not need to attend training again. If it has been more than 2 years, you may need to attend a refresher training to get updated on any changes.

5. Can I still earn incentives and bonuses as a re-joined consultant?

Yes, as a re-joined consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn incentives and bonuses just like any other consultant. However, your eligibility for certain incentives and bonuses may depend on your previous performance and rank with the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PamperedK