• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Celebrating their Birthday Today, November 3rd? Rae Bates!

In summary, for Rae Bates' birthday, you can make it extra special by throwing a surprise party with her favorite Pampered Chef products and personalizing a gift with her name or initials. Recommended products for her birthday include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and 13" Executive Nonstick Skillet. As a consultant, you can use your discount to purchase a birthday gift for Rae Bates. There are no specific promotions or deals for individual birthdays, but monthly specials and discounts are available. To send birthday wishes, you can send a personalized e-gift card or leave a note in her order.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
Today, 11/3, is the birthday of our wonderful, funny, wise, and kind Rae Bates. Please join me in celebrating this dear friend of all Cheffers!

Happy Birthday, Rae!!!

http://ezsmiley.com/gallery/oversize/dancing-banana-big.gif

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Rae!!!!!

:sing:♪♫♪♫ Happy Birthday to YOU ♪♫♪♫:sing:

Happy birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Rae!!! Just getting younger every year, aren't ya?

Thanks so much. You're far too kind.

Happy Birthday Rae! Hope your day is a wonderful one:)

Happy Birthday Rae!

NooraK said:
Happy Birthday, Rae!!!

http://ezsmiley.com/gallery/oversize/dancing-banana-big.gif

I just love the dancing Bananna!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Rae!!!!!!

Happy birthday, Rae. Hope it is blessed and full of joy!

ahpyp irbdtahy ot uyo! phyap tirdhay to yuo! ppyah dyribtah ot oyu!
Hope it is a happy one! (Not that happy though! That would be a heck of a day after!)

I can't top the dancing banana but I'll send my wishes your way as well. Thanks for all the input you give us, you're a great help to all of us.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Rae!

Happy, happy birthday Rae!!

Pray your day was wonderful! Blessings to you. Thank you for sharing so much with us all. We are all better because of you.
Laurie

hAPPY bIRTHDaY Rae!!!!

Hope it was a wonderful day surrounded by loved ones and blessings. You really are an inspiration and wonderful woman! May you have many more!!

from Paul Boynton...Hippo Birdie two ewe
Hippo Birdie two ewe
Hippo Birdie deer Rae!
Hippo Birdie two ewe.You simply rock. Blessings! -S

I'm here a day late on the wishes, but they are just as sincere! Hope you had a fantastic day

Thanks so much. I did have a wonderful day.

1. How can I make Rae Bates' birthday extra special?

One great way to make Rae Bates' birthday extra special is by throwing a surprise party with all of her favorite Pampered Chef products. You can also personalize a special gift with her name or initials engraved on it.

2. What are some recommended Pampered Chef products for Rae Bates' birthday?

Some recommended Pampered Chef products for Rae Bates' birthday could be the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, or the 13" Executive Nonstick Skillet. These products are versatile and perfect for creating delicious meals and treats on her special day.

3. Can I use my consultant discount to purchase a birthday gift for Rae Bates?

Yes, as a consultant, you can use your discount to purchase a birthday gift for Rae Bates. Just be sure to enter your consultant ID and password at checkout to receive your discount.

4. Are there any special promotions or deals for Rae Bates' birthday?

Unfortunately, we do not offer any specific promotions or deals for individual birthdays. However, we do have monthly specials and discounts that anyone can take advantage of, including Rae Bates on her birthday.

5. How can I send my birthday wishes to Rae Bates through Pampered Chef?

You can send your birthday wishes to Rae Bates through Pampered Chef by sending her a personalized e-gift card. You can also leave a special message in the notes section when placing an order for her, which will be included in her package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies