• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Debbie J - Celebrate and Root for Her as She Tries to Earn TPC!

In summary, Debbie J is celebrating her birthday today. She is stressed out about her last show for the month, but is looking forward to it.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Happy Birthday Debbie J! Please try and celebrate today with all the stress with trying to earn TPC!! We're here celebrating and rooting for you!!

Good Luck today with your last show for the month!! :D

Debbie! It's Your Birthday!!

Happy Happy Day!

Happy Birthday!!

OK- someone needs to make sure her B'day is in her profile, so that it shows up on the home page and we don't have to rely on others to point it out.<giggle>http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_bdayparty.gif

:balloon: :balloon: A very Happy Birthday!!!!:balloon:

36_23_91.gif

Happy Birthday Deb! :balloon: :balloon:

...I thought it was Friday (tomorrow) but even if it is we can celebrate today anyway!

You know it is tomorrow Beth! Oops! We're thinking of you Deb!

Have a happy day - whenever it is!

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm73/byte2702/happy-birthday.gif

Yep, it's tomorrow, but we can still celebrate. :D THANK YOU!!!!!

Happy early Birthday Deb!

Go Debbie - earn a birthday ring!!!!

With the stress you're under getting TPC, you deserve an extra day to celebrate, lol!
Have a fabulous day:balloon: :balloon: :D

Happy Birthday (a day early) you soon-to-be-TPC-achiever you!!!!!!

Enjoy your par-tay after your shows this weekend. :)

Happy early birthday, Deb! An extra day of celebrating can never be bad!

Any excuse to eat another piece of cake and have another adult beverage, right? :D

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday, Debbie!!!:balloon: :thumbup: :D
I hope you have a blessed day, live it up, today and tomorrow!!!!;)
Shoot, I'd take as many days as I could! :rolleyes: LOLOL!!!!!!!! :D :D ;)

Happy Birthday Deb ! ! !

Happy Early Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Debbie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! :balloon:

It's tomorrow somewhere....

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Belated Birthday Debbie!I know it's over right now in your area, but I still wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Hope you had a great day!

Happy Birthday Debbie!! Hope it's a great one:)!

Happy Birthday TODAY Deb! LOL:D

Thanks everyone....furiously trying to get shows closed so I can FINALLY say I've earned TPC. :D:D I'm gonna do it, it's just going to be down to the wire. :)

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make a birthday cake for Debbie?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of baking tools and supplies that are perfect for creating delicious and beautiful birthday cakes. Check out our cake pans, decorating tools, and other products to make Debbie's birthday cake extra special.

2. Are there any recipes specifically designed for a birthday celebration?

Yes, we have a whole section on our website dedicated to birthday recipes. From appetizers to cocktails to desserts, we have everything you need to throw a memorable birthday party for Debbie. You can also find recipe inspiration in our catalog or from our consultants.

3. Can I personalize a gift from Pampered Chef for Debbie's birthday?

Definitely! We offer personalization options for many of our products, including our popular stoneware and cutting boards. You can add Debbie's name, initials, or a special birthday message to make the gift even more meaningful.

4. How can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift for Debbie's birthday?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products in multiple ways. You can order through our website, host a virtual party with a consultant, or attend one of our in-person events. Our consultants can also help you find the perfect gift for Debbie based on her interests and needs.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts for Debbie's birthday?

We often have promotions and discounts available for our customers, including special deals for birthdays and other celebrations. Be sure to check our website or reach out to a consultant to see what offers are currently available for Debbie's birthday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • MissChef