• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's back after a short break with a new addition to the family?

In summary, the speaker took a six-month break from Pampered Chef to focus on taking care of their new baby. This is their third child and they have always loved the company. They decided to come back for the flexibility and to continue sharing their passion for cooking. So far, their experience has been great with support from their team and customers. Their goals for their Pampered Chef business include providing excellent customer service, sharing products, and expanding their team.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
Hi everyone Im going to reintorduce myself my name is Terra im 25 married and just had my 3rd baby in august i just resigned after taking a short pc break to have my daughter hope to talk to you all soon

Welcome! Congratulations on the new baby, too! :)

Welcome back Terra! So glad to hear of the new little one!(Terra was our guest roommate for 2007 NC so I've met her in person).

Great to have you back.

1. How long was your break from Pampered Chef?

My break from Pampered Chef was about six months while I focused on taking care of my new baby.

2. Is this your first child?

No, this is my third child. I have two other children who are a bit older.

3. What made you decide to come back to Pampered Chef?

I have always loved Pampered Chef and missed being a part of the company and sharing its amazing products with others. I also wanted to have a flexible job that would allow me to spend time with my growing family.

4. How has your experience been with Pampered Chef so far?

It has been great! I have received so much support from my team and customers, and I am excited to continue growing my business and sharing my passion for cooking with others.

5. What are your goals for your Pampered Chef business now that you are back?

My main goal is to continue providing excellent customer service and sharing the amazing products Pampered Chef offers. I also hope to expand my team and help others achieve their own goals with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Chef Shari
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Chef Shari
  • Lisa Barrineau