• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef and Loving It! Who's Ready for Super Starter Month 3?

In summary, Super Starter Month is a special promotion for new consultants at Pampered Chef where they have the opportunity to earn bonuses based on their sales and recruiting efforts during their first three months. The bonuses for Super Starter Month 3 vary and can include cash bonuses, product credits, and even a trip. Progress can be tracked through the consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. Super Starter Month is flexible and can be done alongside other commitments. New consultants also receive additional support from a team of leaders and mentors to help them succeed during Super Starter Month.
DimSumTabi
Hello, I'm just stopping in to introduce myself. My name is Tabitha, 20 and I'm new to the Pampered Chef. I'm going into my 3rd Super Starter Month (Jan). So far, Pampered Chef has been amazing. I've made both bonus for SS1 & SS2! I can't wait to make SS3, which I hopefully will, it's my favorite bonus. I'm also a substitute teacher here in Okeechobee, FL. Along with going to school full-time to be a Teacher. My little picture is of my son, Garrett who is 14mos old. Well, that's it for me! I love this place, it looks like it's going to be an amazing resource! Take care everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

Good luck in your future and congrats on your first 2 months so far! Your enthusiasm is great for being a full time student and mom as well!

Welcome Tabitha, I signed up when I first started the credential program here in CA. I love PC, and don't be afraid to ask any questions we are here to help. This is a wonderful site!!!Happy New Year:)!!!

Hello, and welcome to our wonderful virtual cluster, hmmm, maybe we should start just saying welcome to our family, lol, since we all get along so well and help each other out so much. You can find the answer to just about anything you need, and if you can't find it by searching, you can always ask.O, and btw, my youngest son's name is Garrett also, he turned 3 in October.

jdavis said:
Hello, and welcome to our wonderful virtual cluster, hmmm, maybe we should start just saying welcome to our family, lol, since we all get along so well and help each other out so much.

I don't know, based on some of my family, that word is actually an insult. :)

Welcome!!

Welcome Tabitha!

I really commend you on doing so much (school, motherhood, PC...)! And you are doing so well! Congratulations and Good Luck!!!
Welcome!!!

Welcome to this site; it's truly wonderful! And congrats on your success already! :)

Welcome to the virtual cluster!!!

Welcome Tabitha! I am also from Florida, there are some amazing consultants in this area if you need anything! :D

Welcome aboard!!:)

Welcome! Congrats on making SS 1 and 2!!!

Welcome, I'm sure you'll love this virtual cluster.

Welcome to our group!

Welcome! What a cutie pie you have there! I have two boys and they both started out with those great big cheeks like your guy. (My baby still has them.)

Related to New to Pampered Chef and Loving It! Who's Ready for Super Starter Month 3?

1. What is Super Starter Month and how does it work?

Super Starter Month is a special promotion for new consultants at Pampered Chef. During your first three months as a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn bonuses based on your sales and recruiting efforts. Each month has a different bonus structure, and if you meet the requirements, you can earn extra income in addition to your regular commission.

2. What are the bonuses for Super Starter Month 3?

The bonuses for Super Starter Month 3 vary depending on your individual sales and recruiting goals. However, some examples of bonuses you can earn include cash bonuses, product credits, and even a trip to an all-expenses-paid vacation.

3. How do I track my progress for Super Starter Month 3?

You can track your progress for Super Starter Month 3 through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. There, you can see your sales, recruiting, and bonus goals, as well as how close you are to meeting them.

4. Can I participate in Super Starter Month if I am also working another job?

Absolutely! Many Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs or other commitments, and still manage to be successful in their Pampered Chef business. Super Starter Month is designed to be flexible and work around your schedule.

5. Is there any additional support for new consultants during Super Starter Month?

Yes, there is! Pampered Chef has a dedicated team of leaders and mentors who are available to help you navigate your first few months as a consultant. They can provide tips, resources, and support to help you reach your goals and make the most of Super Starter Month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LyndaAnn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin