• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the Newest Success Story on Chef Success?

In summary, "Whohoo for My Latest Recruit!" is an informal phrase commonly used to express excitement and celebration for a new team member or recruit. While it may not be appropriate for a formal business setting, it can be used in a playful manner in a professional setting. The origin of the phrase is unknown, but it is believed to have originated as a way to congratulate and welcome a new team member. There are also variations of the phrase, such as "Whohoo for Our Latest Recruit!" or "Whohoo for the Newest Member of Our Team!" which convey the same sentiment.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
She's not on Chef Success (at least that I know of), but I still wanted to celebrate. She is in week 3 of her first month and just submitted her 4th show for a total of $1300+ in sales for the 3 weeks. So she earned her 2 stones and her PC dollars. Yeah!

Yeah! Congrats! Don't forget you get a gas card! Wahoo!

DebbieJ said:
Yeah! Congrats! Don't forget you get a gas card! Wahoo!

Yes, I haven't. An unexpected blessing to the gas budget! Good thing since that deer hit my van and broke my light.

Lightbulbs (headlight and turnsignal) about $15.00
Light unit = $25.00
Total = $40.00

So, I'm still up $10. ;)

Way to go! Glad she is off to such a good start!

That's great Janet!

She is doing great. Keep her motivated.

1) What is "Whohoo for My Latest Recruit!"?

"Whohoo for My Latest Recruit!" is a phrase commonly used to express excitement and celebration for a new team member or recruit.

2) Is "Whohoo for My Latest Recruit!" a formal or informal phrase?

It is typically considered an informal phrase used in casual or social settings.

3) Can "Whohoo for My Latest Recruit!" be used in a professional setting?

While it may not be appropriate for a formal business environment, it can be used in a playful or lighthearted manner in a professional setting.

4) What is the origin of the phrase "Whohoo for My Latest Recruit!"?

The exact origin is unknown, but it is believed to have originated as a playful way to congratulate and welcome a new team member or recruit.

5) Are there any variations of the phrase "Whohoo for My Latest Recruit!"?

Yes, there are variations such as "Whohoo for Our Latest Recruit!" or "Whohoo for the Newest Member of Our Team!" which convey the same sentiment of excitement and celebration for a new addition to a group or team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies