• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the model for the new Excellence Awards Jewelry at Pampered Chef?

In summary, the New Excellence Awards Jewelry is a collection of high-quality, stylish pieces designed to recognize and reward top performers in the Pampered Chef company. To earn the jewelry, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company. The specific piece received is determined by the company, but all pieces are carefully selected to reflect current fashion trends and are of the highest quality. The jewelry is also available for directors and above who have achieved leadership goals. It serves as a symbol of hard work, dedication, and success within the company and is meant to inspire continued excellence in business.
You are SO funny! It is quite a stunning bracelet!! EARN IT!!

I just saw that! You go girl!!! :D

ChefCKHall said:
You are SO funny! It is quite a stunning bracelet!! EARN IT!!

Oh I'm GONNA! I'm on track to earn it in recruiting & with the extra month I'm now back on track to also earn in sales!! WAHOO!!!

KateInTheKitchen said:
Oh sad... can't see it from Canada?

here's a close up picture.

Attachments

• excellence bracelet 2012.jpg
    excellence bracelet 2012.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 502
KateInTheKitchen said:
Beautiful! How is it earned?

4 ways to earn:
Personal Sales, Personal Recruiting, Developing Leaders & Organizational Volume

Did I forget to mention that when you earn Excellence Awards & Attend Leadership Conference you'll also get $500 Pampered Chef Dollars!!! NICE!

Attachments

• excellence_awards2012.pdf
    534.3 KB · Views: 319
I am much more excited about the new jewelry than I was at conference! I love my ring!! But this thing is gorgeous!! Can't wait to get mine!!

Does anyone know what you get for earning in 2 categories? In Canada it might be different but I can't find anything that says....eta: oh duh I didnt' look at the flyer. I hope Canada's is similar! I love that bracelet!Does anyone know if we can choose the men's bracelet if you don't like the women's?

I saw CK and recognized her instantly! Way to go! You're even more famous now ;)

shelbymichalek said:
i saw ck and recognized her instantly! Way to go! You're even more famous now ;)
HI SHELBY!!! Welcome back!!!! :D

1. What is the New Excellence Awards Jewelry?

The New Excellence Awards Jewelry is a collection of high-quality, stylish pieces designed specifically for top performers in the Pampered Chef company. These pieces are meant to recognize and reward your hard work and success within the company.

2. How do I earn the New Excellence Awards Jewelry?

To earn the New Excellence Awards Jewelry, you must reach certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company. These goals are typically announced at the beginning of the year and can be achieved through consistent effort and dedication to your Pampered Chef business.

3. Can I choose which piece of jewelry I receive?

No, the specific piece of jewelry you receive will be determined by the company based on your level of achievement. However, all pieces are carefully selected to reflect the current fashion trends and are of the highest quality.

4. Is the New Excellence Awards Jewelry only for consultants?

No, the New Excellence Awards Jewelry is also available for directors and above who have achieved certain leadership goals within the company. This is a great way to recognize and reward not only your individual success, but also your success in building and leading a team.

5. What is the significance of the New Excellence Awards Jewelry?

The New Excellence Awards Jewelry serves as a symbol of your hard work, dedication, and success within the Pampered Chef company. It is a way to recognize and celebrate your achievements and inspire you to continue reaching for new levels of excellence in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • almondfarm