• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Jean Jonas and what happened at the upper level luncheon this week?

In summary, Jean Jonas is a renowned chef and cookbook author known for her innovative recipes and charming personality. "I Sat Next to Jean Jonas" is a popular cooking show where Jean invites a different guest each episode to cook and share personal stories. The show can be watched on the Pampered Chef website and select streaming platforms, with recipes available on the website. While guests are carefully selected, viewers can submit their own recipes to be featured on the show through "Audience Recipes."
I sat next to Jean Jonas at the upper level luncheon this week!!!

Isn't she great?
I sat with her twice last year at New Directors and career club lunch with Cheryl.

How FUN! Congratulations!

Related to Who is Jean Jonas and what happened at the upper level luncheon this week?

1. Who is Jean Jonas?

Jean Jonas is a renowned chef and cookbook author who has been in the culinary industry for over 20 years. She is known for her innovative and delicious recipes, as well as her charming personality.

2. What is "I Sat Next to Jean Jonas"?

"I Sat Next to Jean Jonas" is a popular cooking show where Jean invites a different guest to sit next to her each episode as she cooks up a delicious meal. The show focuses on the guest's personal stories and how food has played a role in their lives.

3. How can I watch "I Sat Next to Jean Jonas"?

The show can be watched on the Pampered Chef website, as well as on select streaming platforms. You can also find clips and highlights from the show on our social media channels.

4. Are there any recipes from the show available?

Yes, all the recipes featured on "I Sat Next to Jean Jonas" can be found on our website. Simply search for the episode or recipe name to find the full list of ingredients and instructions.

5. Can I be a guest on "I Sat Next to Jean Jonas"?

Unfortunately, the guests for each episode are carefully selected by our team. However, we do have a segment called "Audience Recipes" where viewers can send in their own recipes to be featured on the show. Keep an eye out for announcements on how to submit your recipe!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • lisagoins
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • analisanna