• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Hosting Dylab Fun in June and July?

In summary, Dylab is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who hold a party in the months of June and July with a minimum of $200 in sales. As a Dylab host, you will receive a 15% discount on your entire purchase, a free gift with a purchase of $75 or more, and free shipping on orders over $200. Dylab can be combined with other host rewards and promotions, but the 15% discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. The promotion ends on July 31st, so be sure to book your party before then to take advantage of these special offers.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Have fun!!!!

Attachments

• DYLABJune10.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 382
  • DYLABJune10.pdf
    184.8 KB · Views: 288
  • DYLABJuly10.doc
    1 MB · Views: 338
  • DYLABJuly10.pdf
    105.6 KB · Views: 282
Joy,
these rock! thanks so much!
Marghi

WOW, these are great...Thank you very much

Thanks JOY!!! You rock my world every month and help my business~! Thanks!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for fun and exciting opportunities to share our amazing products with others. I would love to host a Dylab Fun event in June or July! Our products are perfect for summer entertaining and I know we could have a blast together. Let me know if you're interested and we can start planning a fabulous event! Have a great day!

1. What is Dylab for June and July Hosts?

Dylab is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who hold a party in the months of June and July. It includes exclusive discounts and rewards for the host.

2. How do I qualify for Dylab?

To qualify for Dylab, you must host a party in the months of June or July with a minimum of $200 in sales. The party can be held in-person or online.

3. What are the benefits of Dylab for hosts?

As a Dylab host, you will receive a 15% discount on your entire purchase, a free gift with a purchase of $75 or more, and free shipping on orders over $200. You will also earn additional host rewards based on the total party sales.

4. Can I combine Dylab with other host rewards or promotions?

Yes, Dylab can be combined with other host rewards and promotions. However, the 15% discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.

5. How long is Dylab available for hosts?

Dylab is only available for hosts who hold parties in the months of June and July. The promotion ends on July 31st, so make sure to book your party before then to take advantage of these special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ivykeep
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies