• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Who Is Going to Ula in Chicago?

In summary, Ula is a fictional character or name in Chicago and does not refer to a physical place. As a result, no one can go to Ula, it is impossible to determine what Ula is, it is not a popular destination, and there are no directions to get there. Further information is needed for specific locations or businesses.
jwpamp
Just wondering -- my roommate is losing her title this month and so I just called to get a single room (I don't sleep well with strangers...). Just wondering who else will be going? Looking for a gang to hang with for a few drinks after dinner!Oh -- and I run in the morning if anyone is interested!

Anyone????

:( I wish!!!!

I will be going... I'd love to meet and network!:sun:
I'm driving from OH- anyone want to carpool?

Anyone else? I can't believe that more people aren't going!!

I wish too, I am not an upper level yet :) I bet that might be part of the problem.

jwpamp said:
Anyone else? I can't believe that more people aren't going!!

Maybe there are others like Colleen and me that simply can not afford it. I would LOVE to go. Maybe we can suggest that they host one of these right before a Spring or Fall Launch at different times. (meaning they can not do one at every location on the day they are held.) If they held one in July I would have the extra time to stay. But not sure what would work for others.

Related to Who Is Going to Ula in Chicago?

1. Who is going to Ula in Chicago?

Ula is a fictional character and does not actually exist in Chicago. Therefore, no one is technically going to Ula in Chicago.

2. What is Ula in Chicago?

Ula is not a physical place in Chicago, but rather a name that could belong to a person, business, or organization. Without further context, it is impossible to determine what Ula is in Chicago.

3. Is Ula a popular destination in Chicago?

As previously mentioned, Ula is not a physical place in Chicago. It is not a popular destination or attraction.

4. How do I get to Ula in Chicago?

As Ula does not exist in Chicago, there is no way to get to it. If you are looking for a specific location or business, please provide more information.

5. Can you give me directions to Ula in Chicago?

It is not possible to give directions to a place that does not exist. Please provide more information about what you are looking for in order to receive accurate directions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000
Replies
Views
raebates