• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Baxter, the newest addition to our family?

In summary, Baxter is an almost 3 year old springer spaniel who loves to play and be a goofball. He was naughty today and went too far from his new family, but he is doing well so far. His owners have a 9 month old black and white English Springer Spaniel and he is doing well with him.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Baxter, the newest member of our family!

We are so excited to have adopted him into our family. Baxter is an almost 3 year old springer spaniel. He loves to play and be a goofball!

baxter.jpg

baxter2.jpg

Awwww!! I LOVE springers! I had one growing up and she was liver and white. Her name was "Spring." We got a great 14 years out of her. Have fun!!!!

Awww - cute Paulette - glad to "meet" him.

cute dog!

Is that snow at your house?! brrrrr

Aw, he is gorgeous!

What a handsome fellow. I think he has your eyes. Ha ha.

Oh how sweet!!!

Springers are greatWe have a 9 month old black & white English Springer Spaniel (OREO) that we adopted @ 10 weeks from English Springer Rescue America.

He is just a ball of energy, fun & love - even with early hip dysplasia.

You can see all his pictures and stories at http://www.longliveyourdog.com/dogpark/album/39841-16801.aspx?DCMP=OTC-LLYD-STFPHTOVIEW

And they call it puppy love . . .

Thanks all we really like him.... He is doing very well so far. He was a bit naughty today and went a bit too far from us exploring the neighbors yard. Of course he had his new bone with him and now I can't find it... I have never had a dog before so it is a new adventure for me. We were outside with him again today. George was having a blast running arround with Baxter. It was the cutest thing ever! Yeah I know I am biased....

Yes Linda that is snow! We had a blizzard thursday and friday.

Thanks Janet for helping out with getting the underground fence. we were laying wire today and will get it burried as soon as the snow melts!

etteluap70PC said:
Thanks all we really like him.... He is doing very well so far. He was a bit naughty today and went a bit too far from us exploring the neighbors yard. Of course he had his new bone with him and now I can't find it... I have never had a dog before so it is a new adventure for me. We were outside with him again today. George was having a blast running arround with Baxter. It was the cutest thing ever! Yeah I know I am biased....

Yes Linda that is snow! We had a blizzard thursday and friday.

Thanks Janet for helping out with getting the underground fence. we were laying wire today and will get it burried as soon as the snow melts!

You are very welcome - I hope it works well! We laid ours on the top of the ground for quite awhile too! Good luck on the thawing, it was 8.1 degrees this a.m. here! :eek:

I want all this snow to melt!!!!!!!

love him! im a sucker for dogs of all ages.

i had a springer growing up, molly. she was such a perfect dog.

Related to Who is Baxter, the newest addition to our family?

What is "Iam Proud to Introduce..."?

"Iam Proud to Introduce..." is a line of high-quality cookware and kitchen tools that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. They are exclusive to Pampered Chef and are made with the highest quality materials.

What sets "Iam Proud to Introduce..." products apart from other kitchen tools?

"Iam Proud to Introduce..." products are designed with the home cook in mind. They are durable, versatile, and have unique features that make meal prep and cooking more efficient. Plus, they come with a satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust in their quality.

What types of products are included in the "Iam Proud to Introduce..." line?

The "Iam Proud to Introduce..." line includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as knives, cookware sets, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets. Each product is carefully crafted and designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

Are "Iam Proud to Introduce..." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Iam Proud to Introduce..." products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for optimal longevity and performance.

Can I purchase "Iam Proud to Introduce..." products directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase "Iam Proud to Introduce..." products directly from Pampered Chef through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a cooking show to earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pampchefsarah