• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who else is from the UK on Wren-nest? Let's connect!

In summary, there are many members from the UK on Wren-nest and you can connect with them through the search function, joining UK-related groups and discussions, or suggesting and creating UK-specific content. You can also filter your search results to only show UK members using the advanced search options. However, there is no way to see a list of all UK members on the platform.
babyicebean
Hello from the UK - am I the only one from the UK here?

Welcome! :chef:

I think there are a few others from the UK. I'm sure they'll speak up! But whatever, enjoy the site! There's tons of info here. We get a little testy sometimes but we really love each other and are always here for one another!

Thank you.

Any tried and tested recpies for the cookie press and how do I convert the american recpies?

Here's a doc with cookie press recipes. I have not tried all of them. The all-occasion cookies is a great starter recipe. I can't help you with the conversion but I bet our Canadian friends can.

Attachments

• cookie press.doc
    30 KB · Views: 230
See now my hubby has just popinted out all of the measuring cups and suchlike have cup measurements on.

Think I might need to get a brain.

And I should have said thank you but didn't:blushing:
so

THANK YOU

babyicebean said:
And I should have said thank you but didn't:blushing:
so

THANK YOU

You're welcome! And don't worry... we all have those moments!:rolleyes:

Welcome BabyIceBean! Where in the UK are you from?

Welcome, we "met" in your question thread!!

Hi BabyIceBean,

welcome from another Brit, but one who lives in the States (I've been here for 10 years now).

You'll enjoy this site and get so much great info from everyone, it is awesome!

So, where are you from? I'm originally from Yorkshire, went to University in Bristol then came over here.

There are a couple of other Brits, I'll have to try and remember their usernames, and then you can PM them.

OK, one is Pamperedthorpe, the guy part of a husband and wife team, I think in the south somewhere (I want to say Somerset, but I could be completely wrong...). The other one is pretty new, and I think she is in Lancashire somewhere. Let me see if I can dig up her info...

ETA: She is JaneJ76, and she is from West Yorkshire, Huddersfield. I'm not sure where I got Lancashire from!! Oh well...

I'm sure both of them would be happy to hear from you, you can share your UK expereinces together! (I'm sure it is pretty different to selling PC over here, where DS is so much more common and PC has a great reputation.

Last edited:
Hello! Welcome!

Hello!As Annabel posted above - I'm a fellow UK consultant. I'm based in West Yorkshire. I use this site as it's soo massive and the files and recipes are phenomenal! I think that we need a board like this in the UK! Everyone has been really supportive on here. I had a good rant about a poor show a few weeks back and I got some great word of encouragement. In fact, I should update that post as that host might be my 1st recruit - te he!I look forward to chatting to you more. Jane
x

I am from the midlands, presently with a heavy baby on lap and a cat lying acroo me feet eating the power supply to my laptop.I covered the power supply in a film of washing up liquid as reccomended by the vet and the stupid eejit is still chewing it.

I'm from the UK too - Essex is my home and I did my first show on Sunday evening!

I agree this site is fantastic - I love reading all the ideas.

Wish I could find places in the UK to buy some of the ingredients that they have used in the recipes like Pizza Dough etc.

I have created a group for all us UK consultants if you go to"For those in the UK" in groups we can atleast all be in one place together!

I've joined Wren-nest. What's your name? I'm Jane x

1. Am I the only one from the UK on Wren-nest?

No, you are not the only one from the UK on Wren-nest. There are many members from the UK on this platform.

2. How can I connect with other UK members on Wren-nest?

You can connect with other UK members on Wren-nest by using the search function or joining groups and discussions related to the UK.

3. Are there any UK-specific features or events on Wren-nest?

There are currently no UK-specific features or events on Wren-nest, but you can always suggest ideas to the Wren-nest team or create your own UK-related content.

4. Can I filter my search results to only show UK members?

Yes, you can filter your search results to only show UK members by using the advanced search options and selecting "UK" under the location filter.

5. Is there a way to see a list of all UK members on Wren-nest?

Unfortunately, there is no way to see a list of all UK members on Wren-nest. However, you can join UK-specific groups to connect with other members from the UK.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Jones
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heulflodyn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Rachel