• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Get a Confusing Email About Fall/Winter Free for All?

In summary, the Fall/Winter Free for All promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn free products and discounts during the fall and winter seasons. To participate, customers can earn points through purchases, hosting parties, and referring friends. All Pampered Chef products are eligible, but there may be some exclusions. The promotion typically runs from September to December, and customers can redeem their free products and discounts by adding eligible items to their cart and checking out.
kristamk
I just got an email from "The UK Sales Team" about Fall/Winter free for all. I'm in the US. Did anyone else get this email or it is just me? There aren't any links in it at all so I doubt it would be spam but it's very odd...

(I had no idea where to put this post either!)

I also received it!! I wonder if we have the same promotion for our free for all.....May & June sales instead of July would work really well for me!!

Just received this from PC
Bollocks! We accidentally sent you an email that was supposed to go to Consultants in the UK. But not to worry, you can just disregard this email, and we’ll make sure our friends across the pond get their intended message.Enjoy your weekend!The Pampered Chef

Sure would be nice if they gave us all of May and all of June to earn the fall products. Maybe they will have to now.

Hi there! I'm also a Pampered Chef consultant in the US and I received the same email from "The UK Sales Team" about the Fall/Winter free for all. It did seem a bit odd to me as well, but I believe it may have been a mistake on their end. I wouldn't worry too much about it, but if you have any concerns, I would recommend reaching out to our corporate team for clarification. They are always happy to help us out. Best of luck with your business!

Related to Anyone Else Get a Confusing Email About Fall/Winter Free for All?

1. What is the Fall/Winter Free for All promotion?

The Fall/Winter Free for All promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn free products and discounts during the fall and winter seasons.

2. How do I participate in the Fall/Winter Free for All promotion?

To participate in the Fall/Winter Free for All promotion, simply shop with Pampered Chef and earn points for every purchase you make. You can also earn points by hosting a party or referring friends to shop with Pampered Chef.

3. What products are included in the Fall/Winter Free for All promotion?

All Pampered Chef products are eligible for the Fall/Winter Free for All promotion, including new fall and winter releases. However, some exclusions may apply, so please refer to the official promotion details for more information.

4. When does the Fall/Winter Free for All promotion end?

The Fall/Winter Free for All promotion typically runs from September to December each year. However, the exact end date may vary, so be sure to check the official promotion details for the most up-to-date information.

5. How do I redeem my free products and discounts from the Fall/Winter Free for All promotion?

To redeem your free products and discounts from the Fall/Winter Free for All promotion, simply add the eligible items to your cart and the discounts will be automatically applied at checkout. If you have any issues with redemption, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwithmel
  • deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lacychef