• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Spot on 3 Qt Exec Saucepan

In summary, a customer's aunt had a white spot on the bottom of her 3 qt saucepan from a set of executive cookware she purchased from a consultant. After trying to scrub it off, the spot turned into a dull grayish color. It is unclear what caused the spot, but it could be residue from using harsh cleaning products or a defect in the pan's finish. The customer suggests using a mild abrasive and contacting the consultant or company for further assistance or to utilize the lifetime warranty.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
Okay my aunt purchased a set of the executive cookware from a consultant before I started selling pc. She called me the other day and said she had a white spot on the bottom of her 3 qt saucepan and it looked like the finish was coming off. I thought that was weird so I got it from her and looked at it when I got home and to me it looked like dried soap or something that didn't get completely rinsed off. When I ran my finger over the spot it was kinda rough. So I washed the pan and really scrubbed on the spot to see if I could get it to disappear. It has a bit, it is no longer white just kind of a dull grayish colored spot now and it is isn't rough when I run my finger over it.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be or what I should do?

Do you suppose Auntie put it in the dishwasher? Sounds like it could be residue baked on in the dishwasher.
Try mild abrasive (since it is on the bottom) like Barkeepers Friend or Cameo and rub very gently. If that doesn't work, it does have a lifetime warranty!

It is possible that the spot is a result of using harsh cleaning products or scrubbing too hard on the surface of the pan. It could also be a defect in the pan's finish. To prevent further damage, it is important to use non-abrasive cleaning products and avoid scrubbing too hard on the surface of the pan. If the spot does not come off with gentle cleaning, it may be best to contact the consultant or the company where the cookware was purchased for further assistance. They may be able to replace the pan or provide tips for removing the spot.

What is the size of the 3 Qt Exec Saucepan?

The 3 Qt Exec Saucepan has a capacity of 3 quarts, making it ideal for cooking larger portions or dishes.

What is the white spot on the saucepan?

The white spot on the saucepan is a common occurrence with stainless steel cookware. It is a result of mineral deposits from the water used during cooking. It does not affect the performance or safety of the saucepan and can be easily removed with regular cleaning.

How do I clean the white spot on the saucepan?

To clean the white spot on the saucepan, you can use a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and water. Let it soak for a few minutes before scrubbing with a non-abrasive sponge. Rinse with water and dry thoroughly.

Is the white spot a defect in the saucepan?

No, the white spot is not a defect in the saucepan. It is a natural occurrence with stainless steel cookware and does not affect its performance or safety. It is easily removable with regular cleaning.

Can I still use the saucepan with the white spot?

Yes, you can still use the saucepan with the white spot. It is safe for cooking and does not affect the taste or quality of your food. However, if you prefer, you can remove the white spot with the cleaning method mentioned above.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamela
  • byrd1956