• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Electric Scooter Should I Buy?

In summary, Anyone has one if so do you like it and what do you have? I am looking to get one just don't which one I want.I have a Magellan and I LOVE it!
nikki70563
Gold Member
Anyone has one if so do you like it and what kind do you have? I am looking to get one just don't which one I want.

I have "tomtom" and he works 99% of the time. I would recommend it.

I have a Magellan and I LOVE it!

A Garmin nuvi 260, or a Street pilot one. My best friend works at Best Buy, & has learned about GPS'. The top 2 companies are Garmin & TomTom. So, anything from those 2 companies, you can't go wrong.

I have a Garmin - it's great!

I have the garmin (pink one from best buy don't remember the model #)
my middle son has a magellan maestro (I think)

I have a Tomtom 700 and love it

I have a Garmin nuvi. I LOVE IT!! I have only had two places not come up that should have (as in, the address is older than 2 years...one was a HOSPITAL! duh.) DH said they update their systems with new roads and such about every two years. So...my grandma's address (new condo 1.5 years old) didn't come up, but that made sense to me as to why.

Plus....it's a BUSINESS EXPENSE!!

Garmin nuvi.............can't live with out it.

I asked for a garmin for valentine's day and even have a friend who works for garmin to get us a discount but my boyfriend kept telling me I didn't need one. However when he was looking for lift tickets at the end of February he figured out that you can buy a chip to put in the garmin that has the trails for all of the ski resorts and so when you pull the garmin out of your pocket it shows you where you are at on the trail, etc and you don't have to mess with getting out the map. With that being said I bet I get a garmin for christmas!

JoLynn

Oh the pink garmin from best buy is a nuvi 200 but they also made it in the nuvi 250 so it could also be that one!

I have a tomtom I have found it works in the bigger city and not to well in Elko but then I also found out that Elko has the map system screwed up. It shows my house 2 miles away from where it really is

I have a Magellan and my dh has a garmin. I love them both, but I do think the Garmin 260 (his) is a little easier to see in the dark. Hello from London!!!!

I have a Tom Tom One Third Edition and I absolutely love it. And it comes with a program which you can go online and update new maps and make changes yourself so others get the new change on their updates as well. Such as a road name change, closed roads, non existing exits off highway (that happens quite frequently come to find out; the state will close an exit to build other roads or businesses) anyways, I swear by my Tom Tom. Oh and the best is it lets you program in any favorites like your favorite coffee stop or gas station. It will sound off when you are near so if you need to stop and not familar with area it helps :)

I'm looking at upgrading my cell phone service which means a new cell phone! One of the options is a Blackberry Wave which has GPS options. The service pack I'm looking at also has unlimited GPS. Anyone have ideas on that?

Love my Tom Tom!!!

TomTom :love:

Thanks for the help we decided to order the Tom Tom ONE 3rd Edition GPS from Dell.

According to PriceGrabber, Dell is a full $50 less than Staples...which means you would not have gotten a better deal at either Max or Depot. It was a few dollars less at 6th Avenue Electronics, but not enough to worry about.

Yes I did real good because I bought a desktop in Feb/March and they sent me a $100.00 coupon to use and I bought the gps and a case for it and all I had to pay was $82.00 that's shipping & taxes included.

Related to Which Electric Scooter Should I Buy?

1. How do I determine the right size electric scooter for my needs?

The size of an electric scooter is determined by its wheel diameter. Generally, scooters with larger wheel diameters offer a smoother ride and are more suitable for longer distances and rougher terrains. Smaller wheel diameters are better for shorter distances and smoother surfaces.

2. What is the weight limit for an electric scooter?

The weight limit for an electric scooter varies depending on the model and brand. Most scooters have a weight limit of around 220 lbs, but there are heavy-duty models available that can support up to 300 lbs. It is important to check the weight limit before purchasing to ensure it is suitable for your needs.

3. Can I use an electric scooter in the rain?

Most electric scooters are not designed to be used in wet conditions. Water can damage the electrical components and can also make the scooter more slippery and unsafe to ride. If you need to use the scooter in the rain, make sure to cover the electrical components and be cautious while riding.

4. How long does the battery last on an electric scooter?

The battery life of an electric scooter varies depending on factors such as the weight of the rider, the terrain, and the speed. On average, most electric scooters have a battery life of around 10-15 miles per charge. However, this can be extended by riding at a slower speed and avoiding steep hills.

5. Are there any safety precautions I should take while riding an electric scooter?

Yes, it is important to wear a helmet and other protective gear while riding an electric scooter. It is also recommended to wear bright or reflective clothing to make yourself more visible to other vehicles. Additionally, always follow traffic laws and be cautious of pedestrians and other vehicles on the road.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefpat
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies