• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Do You Think Will Be a Better Deal?

In summary, the speaker is debating whether to submit their catalog show as a November or December show in order to receive a discounted stoneware product or a free spring product. They are seeking advice from other experienced PCers and mention that in a previous December SAT, the free product was a Trifle Bowl. They ultimately decide to go with the December show and have plans for future shows as well.
Yakmama
I dont' know if I'm posting this in the right "category" but I thought I'd give it a whirl...

I had a catalog show that I just had returned to me today. Upon looking at the orders- no one ordered any stoneware.

I am the host- so I can get 60% off a piece of stoneware if I submit it as a November show. I REALLY want the DCB.

However, if I submit it as a Nov. show, it does not count towards the SAT.

I only have one other show booked for Dec. So if I submit the show as a December show, then it counts towards the SAT and I will get a free spring product.

My question is this: which is the better deal? What kind of free product are we talking about? Will it like a $5 item, or a $50 item? I'll be really disappointed if I gave up my discounted DCB for a napkin ring or something. Any of you experienced PCers, what do you think I should do?

A few years ago in December SAT - the single product was the Trifle Bowl - I think you'll get something fairly nice.

You can do which ever you want if you are the host and besides it's a catalog show. I'd go for the December show (another December sellathon item was the 7" Forged Santuko Knife). You can get the DCB for 60% off in February!

I'd submit as December if it were me.

I say December, you can always have another show down the road and get the DCB.

Since no one wanted the stoneware from my Black Friday Sales, I held it open till Monday so my DD as Host could get the Trifle Bowl and the lady she booked off of got her Trifle Bowl as well! Now I only have one show left for my Spring Product and have at least 2 Catalog Shows next week to go!

You don't mention how much you have in sales on this catalog show, but if it's at least $200 you have free $ to use toward what you want. I'd do it as a December show. Chances are good that it will be worth it.

pcchefjane said:
Since no one wanted the stoneware from my Black Friday Sales, I held it open till Monday so my DD as Host could get the Trifle Bowl and the lady she booked off of got her Trifle Bowl as well! Now I only have one show left for my Spring Product and have at least 2 Catalog Shows next week to go!

this is what I did too ( got the idea from you :))
I have 1 vendor show, 1 cooking show and 1 catty to close out then I am done for the month :)

Related to Which Do You Think Will Be a Better Deal?

What is the difference between a "better deal" and a "good deal"?

A "good deal" refers to a product that is priced lower than its usual price or is being offered at a discount. A "better deal" refers to a product that not only has a lower price, but also has better quality, features, or benefits compared to similar products.

How can I determine which deal is the better option?

To determine which deal is better, consider the quality, features, and benefits of each product. Also, compare the prices and any additional costs associated with each deal. It's also helpful to read reviews or ask for recommendations from others.

Is it always better to choose the "better deal"?

Not necessarily. It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and needs. If you prioritize quality or certain features, the "better deal" may be the best option for you. However, if you are on a tight budget, the "good deal" may be the more practical choice.

Are there any other factors to consider when deciding between deals?

Aside from price and quality, you may also want to consider the brand reputation, return policy, and warranty of the products. Additionally, think about how often you will use the product and if it is worth the investment in the long run.

Can I negotiate for a better deal?

While Pampered Chef does not offer negotiation options, you can always ask for a discount, bundle deal, or any other promotions that may be available. It never hurts to ask and you may be surprised by the deals that are offered!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Leigh0725