• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Which Bluetooth Headset is the Best for Productivity and Noise Cancellation?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Wireless Headset is considered the best option for hands-free cooking. It features a comfortable design and noise-canceling technology, making it perfect for use in the kitchen. The headset also has multi-point connectivity, allowing it to be connected to both a phone and two kitchen appliances simultaneously. Its battery can last up to 8 hours on a single charge, making it ideal for all-day cooking sessions. Additionally, the headset is compatible with all smartphones with Bluetooth capabilities and can be used for both music and calls with high-quality audio.
chefkathy
I need a new headset. Trying to be more productive and use my time waiting in the preschool line and driving to shows & meetings to my benefit.

Noise cancellation is probably #1 feature.

Anyone have a good one they like?

Love my Motorolla H710 with the noise cancelling, rechargeable, easy to turn off and "moldable" ear piece.

BLUE ANT!!!! Yes, that's the brand name. I got mine from Tiger Direct or Overstock.com or somewhere. But it is by far the best one I've owned, and I've owned quite a few. This thing is so awesome, I actually took the time to email the company and tell them so. I actually WASHED mine in the washing machine (I know, DORK) and it still works great! That completely sold me. And it is the most comfortable bluetooth I've ever owned. I believe they are an Australian company but it is available in the US.

Related to Which Bluetooth Headset is the Best for Productivity and Noise Cancellation?

1. What is the best Bluetooth headset for hands-free cooking?

The best Bluetooth headset for hands-free cooking is the Pampered Chef Wireless Headset. It has a comfortable design and noise-canceling technology to block out background noise in the kitchen.

2. Can I connect the headset to my phone and kitchen appliances at the same time?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Wireless Headset has multi-point connectivity, allowing you to connect to your phone and up to two kitchen appliances simultaneously.

3. How long does the battery last on the Pampered Chef Wireless Headset?

The battery on the Pampered Chef Wireless Headset can last up to 8 hours on a single charge, making it perfect for all-day cooking sessions.

4. Is the headset compatible with all smartphones?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Wireless Headset is compatible with all smartphones that have Bluetooth capabilities.

5. Can I use the headset for music and calls?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Wireless Headset can be used for both music and calls. It has high-quality audio for clear conversation and can also stream music from your phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom