• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's the Reply Button? We Need It!

In summary, the Reply Button is located at the bottom right corner of the comment section on each product page and is labeled as "Reply" in green text. It may not be visible on smaller screens or mobile devices, but can be accessed by zooming out or using a larger screen. The Reply Button allows for direct replies to specific comments on the product page for organized conversations. It is available on all product pages with comments enabled and cannot be customized to match a website's design.
Countrykitchenmichelle
Can we please get a reply button? I always reply at my other forum I visit and then the recipient auto populates.
I don't understand why we have a forward button before we'd have a reply button. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I get a little confused on that too, but I confuse easily.

"Ring, Ring", Cluephone, it's for me.

I never hit the quote button. I just looked in my other forum and the same icon is there and it says reply. I gave it a shot and voila.

Took me long enough.

I did the same thing. It took me a while to figure it out. It would be a lot less confusing if they just had a "Reply" button.

It took me a little bit too! I don't always want to quote, so I just delete the quoted part if I don't need it...

Plus there is this cute little thing called a 'quick reply' at the bottom of the screen, lol. And the little icon beside the quote button takes you to it. And the post reply buttons at the top and bottom of the pages. I thought you were talking about the Private messaging, or are you and we're just all confused and turned around backwards, lol.

If you click on the person's name while in the PM there will be a place to click to send a private message and it opens a box for a new message. I guess this is what you are trying for. A reply button would make it easier but it is on there when you click on their anme, jsut have to do a few more clicks.

I wondered that too. I keep forgetting to mention why is there no reply..LOL

Related to Where's the Reply Button? We Need It!

1. Where is the Reply Button located on the website?

The Reply Button is located at the bottom right corner of the comment section on each product page. It is labeled as "Reply" in green text.

2. Why can't I see the Reply Button on my screen?

The Reply Button may not be visible if your screen resolution is too small or if you are using a mobile device. Try zooming out or accessing the website on a larger screen.

3. Can I reply to a specific comment using the Reply Button?

Yes, the Reply Button allows you to directly reply to a specific comment on the product page. This will keep the conversation organized and easy to follow.

4. Is the Reply Button available on all product pages?

Yes, the Reply Button is available on all product pages where comments are enabled. If you do not see it on a particular page, it may be because comments are not allowed for that product.

5. Can I customize the Reply Button to match my website's design?

No, the Reply Button is a standard feature on our website and cannot be customized. However, it is designed to be easily visible and accessible for a smooth user experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oracle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • esavvymom