• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

'Where' to Order the Host Special in Ppp?

In summary, to order the Host Special in Ppp, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or select the "Host Special" option on our website. You can still order it even if you are not hosting a party, but you will need to provide a host's name for credit. The promotion is typically available for the entire month, but availability may vary. It cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and there is no limit to how many times you can order it, but it may not be available for reorder once it ends.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, i'm getting ready to submit a show, the host wants the salad choppers for $10 but I can't seem to see where i can find that option in PPP.

pointers please?

scroll all the way down and it will be there or look on the flyer for the item # and enter that hth

It starts with an H and is one of the last items on the screen. If you are using P3 you can also type salad and it will be the last item to show up on the short list. I'm loving being able to type part of the name of a product to find it instead of having to scroll through everything.

Last edited:
If you're in the "search for item" area (click on the little magnifying glass near the item number box), you can select "host specials" from the pull-down. That will give you a list of the current month's host specials.See, there are lots of ways to find the info in P3. :)

Or you can click at the top of the item number column. I never remember if it's once or twice but it puts the items in number order. - letters (specials) first or lowest number first - makes it easy to find things.

You can click on any column header and arrange things to that column - know the name? - alphabet; know the price? - $0-highest; know the category? - etc.

1. How do I place an order for the Host Special in Ppp?

To place an order for the Host Special in Ppp, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit our website and select the "Host Special" option at checkout. Make sure to provide your consultant's name and host's name to ensure they receive credit for the sale.

2. Can I order the Host Special in Ppp if I am not hosting a party?

Yes, you can still order the Host Special in Ppp even if you are not hosting a party. However, you will need to enter a host's name at checkout to ensure they receive credit for the sale. You can ask your consultant for a host name to use if you do not personally know someone hosting a party.

3. How long is the Host Special in Ppp available for ordering?

The Host Special in Ppp is typically available for ordering for the entire month. However, availability may vary depending on your specific consultant and their promotions. It is best to check with your consultant or refer to our website for the most up-to-date information.

4. Can I combine the Host Special in Ppp with other offers or discounts?

No, the Host Special in Ppp cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion for our hosts as a thank you for hosting a party with us.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can order the Host Special in Ppp?

There is no limit to how many times you can order the Host Special in Ppp. However, keep in mind that this promotion is only available for a limited time and may not be available for reorder once it ends. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefJWarren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • WLMcCoy