• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, I Have a Show Already in Ppp, but I Am Wanting to Now Add a Co

In summary, adding a co-host to your existing Pampered Chef party is possible through the Party Planning Portal (PPP). Simply click on the "Invite Co-Host" button on your party's page and enter their information to send them an invitation. Your co-host will have access to all the same features and tools as you, and you can add multiple co-hosts with no limit. However, it is recommended to keep the number of co-hosts manageable for smooth communication and coordination.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, i have a show already in PPP, but I am wanting to now add a co host, and can't see where on earth to do so..

I did a search here before I'm asking this, but that person mentions there is a button saying cohost..on the customer tab..and I see no such thing..

HELP?

ok in the show on PPP you add the new person's name as a customer then right above where you click for items, payments, etc there is a little button that says co-host.

hope that helped

interesting..I added the person....then above their name, where you say to look, cohost is NOT an option..Does this have anything to do w/ me not being qualified yet?

It says HOST CONSULTANT ACTING AS HOST GUEST OUTSIDE ORDER

??

Ah..Bright light..I just read in the policy..that catalog shows cannot be cohosted :>

A bright light goes off! Sorry!

If either of the co-host cooks something and brings it to work/friends they are collecting orders from it can be considered a cooking show so you might suggest that.

1. Can I add a co-host to my existing Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can definitely add a co-host to your party in Pampered Chef's Party Planning Portal (PPP). Adding a co-host can help you reach a wider audience and potentially increase your party sales.

2. How do I add a co-host to my party in PPP?

To add a co-host to your party in PPP, simply go to your party's page and click on the "Invite Co-Host" button. From there, you can enter your co-host's information and send them an invitation to join your party.

3. Will my co-host have access to all the same features and tools in PPP?

Yes, your co-host will have access to all the same features and tools in PPP as you do. This includes being able to send invitations, track party sales, and communicate with guests.

4. Can I add more than one co-host to my party?

Yes, you can add multiple co-hosts to your party in PPP. However, keep in mind that all co-hosts will have access to the same party information and guest list.

5. Is there a limit to the number of co-hosts I can add to my party?

No, there is no limit to the number of co-hosts you can add to your party in PPP. However, we recommend keeping the number of co-hosts manageable to ensure smooth communication and coordination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• J.Corley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jenniferlynne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Cape_PC