• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Problems With Getting Show on Website

In summary, the person is having trouble exporting their new shows to their website. They used to be able to copy them over, but now it is greyed out. They also mention that they had this same problem for a while and found out how to fix it by updating their contact information.
murkey
Help! I am having problems getting my new shows I have entered in PPP exported/copied to my website! I used to be able to check the "create this show on my personal website" checkbox and it would copy to the web.

Now however, every single show I enter has that option greyed out! :grumpy: I can't select it and I am sick of double entry. Has anybody had this happen or am I missing something?

HELP!:chef:

I'm having the same problem:confused: Hopefully, someone will be able to help us out!

Did you do the new update from today? It may be something within the update.

this has been happening to me for about 3 weeks now... i've been on the phone with technical support a few times and they can not figure out what is wrong with it! they just keep telling me to do updates.

I had this same problem for a while and finally, with the help of tech support, figured out what to do. All of the host info has to be updated and filled in, including clicking on "update contact". Once I clicked on that button, I was able to create the show in my website.

What michelletx said - I ran into this last week and when I did a help search it said something about needing to have the host set up as a contact. I did that (hit Update Contact I think it was) and ta-da, the option to create a show on my PWS was no longer greyed out.

That said, you could also create it directly from your website. If you go into PWS assistant through CC you can create a new show and then it will create it in P3 for you, or I think merge it with the one you have set up in P3.

Hmm.. I am having troubles tonight too. I've set up shows in PWS and P3, so I think I know what I'm doing.. but I'm still relatively new so could be forgetting something.
I set up two shows in P3 today (because I like the tasks to be generated for me), but when I went to send my hosts their website information the shows are not in there.
I found this thread so went back and made sure I had all their contact information filled in and synced with P3 with PWS again... still nothing...
Any suggestions?

Did you click on the "update contact" button before syncing?

That was the ONE button that I had to click on before my shows would synch with my website.

I did that last night and didn't do the trick. I closed everything, updated P3 and opened up PWS again tonight and still not there. Grrr.. Guess I need to call HO tomorrow to find out what I'm doing wrong.

Related to Having Problems With Getting Show on Website

1. How do I troubleshoot if my show is not appearing on the website?

First, make sure that your show has been submitted and approved by your Pampered Chef consultant. If it has been approved, try clearing your browser's cache and refreshing the page. If the show still does not appear, contact your consultant for further assistance.

2. What should I do if my show is not showing up on the website after the scheduled date?

If your show is not showing up on the scheduled date, double check that the date and time were entered correctly when submitting the show. If the date and time are correct, contact your consultant to ensure that the show was properly submitted and approved.

3. Why is my show not appearing in the search results on the website?

If your show is not appearing in the search results, it could be due to a few reasons. Make sure that the show is active and not past its end date. Also, check if the show is set to private or public. Private shows will not appear in search results. If the show is active and set to public, contact your consultant for further assistance.

4. I am having trouble accessing my show on the website. What should I do?

First, make sure that you are using the correct login information to access your show. If you are still having trouble, try resetting your password. If you are still unable to access your show, contact your consultant for further assistance.

5. How can I ensure that my show is successfully submitted and visible on the website?

To ensure that your show is successfully submitted and visible on the website, make sure to follow all the steps outlined by your consultant. Double check that all the information, such as date, time, and show type, is entered correctly. If you are still unsure, contact your consultant for confirmation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Passion
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Passion
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom