• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Buy a Stamper with Personalized Info: Online Recommendations

In summary, many have made mention they have a stamper (with all their info. etc..)
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
many have made mention they have a stamper ( with all their info. etc..)

If anyone bought theirs online, could you share where?

Thanks !

you can order them from lots of places, but the best deals (I find) are on Vistaprint.com-sign up for email updates and they send you deals for lots of freebies.

StamperI actually found a stamper from Target of all places. It was a blank stamp and you paid like $15, then went online to fill out a form for what you want the stamper to be. They will then mail you the rubber pad to stick to your stamper. It's a self inking one, been very nice!

I got two from Vista Print, both free. THey send me an email full of free products everyday now!! I've also picked up business cards, sticky notes and just got my free postcards in the mail today! If you would like to check them out I will be happy to make a referral so they will send you one of their freebie emails, let me know!
Jill

Vista PrintsOh, I'd like to receive that email. I didn't know about Vista Prints.

[email protected]

TIA!

jkinak said:
I got two from Vista Print, both free. THey send me an email full of free products everyday now!! I've also picked up business cards, sticky notes and just got my free postcards in the mail today! If you would like to check them out I will be happy to make a referral so they will send you one of their freebie emails, let me know!
Jill

sounds great!!! :> PM ME...or better yet..I'll PM you my email!

or you could be a pricey one from Merril¿

definately vistaprint.com best deals out there

I got the starter kit from Merrill with the stamper - business cards and matching nametag

I just ordered a ton of stuff from vistaprint...all for $11.....I am talking 100 postcards...250 business cards....letterhead with envelops....calendar magnets...sticky notes, a simple stamper(I have one with more info on it from STAPLES)....I am excited....
go to
vistaprint.com/samples

stamper...I am currently using the Merrill stamper with has the PC logo on it. Yes, it was spendier than ones I'd purchased elsewhere BUT not by a tremendous amount. The quality if definately much better than ones I'd gotten at Staples and folks actually comment on it. "Wow, that is a nice stamp"... I find that I can trust the ink on this one not getting smeared which is a HUGE bonus when you are doing lots. Like our PC products, the quality is what has sold me on this stamp and I would replace it with the same stamp again when it runs out.

If you aren't sure how to access Merrill: go to consultant corner at pamperedchef.com; go to the 2nd drop down field ("promoting your business); then scroll down to "licensed merchandise vendors". Click on Merrill and look thru their offerings.

Related to Where to Buy a Stamper with Personalized Info: Online Recommendations

1. Where can I purchase a stamper from Pampered Chef?

You can purchase a stamper from Pampered Chef through our website or through one of our consultants. Our consultants can also help you place an order over the phone or in person at a Pampered Chef party.

2. Are Pampered Chef stampers sold in stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only sold through our website or through our consultants. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and ensure the quality of our products.

3. Can I customize a stamper with my own design or logo?

Yes, you can customize a stamper with your own design or logo through our personalized products option on our website. Our consultants can also assist you with placing a personalized order.

4. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef stampers?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including stampers. If you are not completely satisfied with your stamper, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

5. Are there any special care instructions for Pampered Chef stampers?

To ensure the longevity of your stamper, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water and drying it thoroughly before storing. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or placing it in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • valcloutier