• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Where Do You All Get the Charms?

In summary, SJW is a company out of Texas that has a ton of charms, pins, etc. They are having a big sale right now and I recommend checking them out. My favorite thing to do for recognition is give roses.
JaimeQ
Where do you get the charms/holders for your recognition ?
gmc

I have ordered charms at SWJ and have never had a problem.

What is SJW ?

Gail Collins said:
What is SJW ?

It's a company out of Texas that has a ton of charms, pins, etc. They are having a big sale right now as it happens.

http://www.swjsouthwest.com

I didn't mean to imply that they weren't a good company, I just have heard bad things and have never tried them myself....sorry!

Please don't take offense! We all have opinons about things and we don't always agree. That's what makes the world interesting!

Yeah, I just didn't want someone to get the wrong idea. I don't have the right, IMHO, to bash a company I haven't worked with.

I make my own ribbons for my recognition. They are actually paper ribbons and I really recognize A LOT so it's really cheap. I print the category (#1 sales, #2 sales, Most Bookings, etc) onto 1x4-inch mailing labels. (Let me know if you want the full list of ribbons I hand out). Then I just peel what I need for the consultant and stick them on a piece of paper in a vertical row like our conference ribbons. Then I just trim the paper leaving about 1/2-inch space at the top. Everyone at the meeting gets a nametag so when I do recognition, they come up and give them their row of ribbons. It's awesome when someone has had a really great month. They take them home and put them up where they can see them. It's easy for them to duplicate as well when they promote if it's something they want to continue with!

The other thing I do for recognition is give roses. Women don't get enough flowers and they average me $.60 each because I buy them at either Costco or Meijer and they are $14 for 2 dozen. Here is what I give the roses for:

One rose for top four in T.E.A.M. sales

One rose for each show held in a month

One rose for highest show

One rose for highest show average

One rose for earning the monthly consultant incentive or New Consultant Bonus

Six roses for each new Consultant signed

Twelve roses for each qualified Consultant’s recruiter

Six roses for Future Director Promotion and Pampered Chef® apron

Twelve Roses for Director Promotion and red Pampered Chef® apron

What's awesome is that when someone qualifies a new recruit, that consultant gets a full dozen! It's awesome! And for those consultants who made the effort to go to conference, they got vases from me at our July meeting. I scored and get three really nice vases for $2 each at restaurant supply store close out sale!

I love your flower idea! I definitely will try this with my group!

When I promoted to director I got one fake rose from my exec (to be fair it was at conference and it would have been hard to keep them nice... but then HO gives new directors real flowers...oh well, it was still nice).

It was a nice gesture but a real flower given in front of my peers would have been SOOOOO better and an inspiration to them too - who doesn't want to get flowers too!

Oh, and my husband gave me a dozen roses when that 5th person qualified!

Roses or flowers are also good for anniversaries with PC. I give a dozen for 5 years.
and 1 for each year at the meeting int the month they signed. Note- if you happen to miss it and catch it in time- just celebrate in the month they qualified instead.

Related to Where Do You All Get the Charms?

1. Where do you source your charms from?

At Pampered Chef, we take great care in sourcing our charms from reputable suppliers who meet our high standards for quality and ethical production practices. We also have a team dedicated to researching and selecting unique and on-trend charm designs.

2. Are your charms made from high-quality materials?

Yes, we use only the best materials for our charms, including sterling silver, stainless steel, and high-quality enamel. This ensures that our charms are durable and will maintain their beautiful appearance over time.

3. Do you offer a variety of charm designs?

Yes, we have a wide selection of charm designs to choose from, including seasonal designs, themed designs, and customizable options. We also regularly update our charm collection to keep up with the latest trends.

4. Can I purchase individual charms or do I have to buy them in a set?

We offer both individual charms and charm sets. Our charm sets are curated to complement each other and make great gifts, while our individual charms allow you to create a unique and personalized charm bracelet or necklace.

5. Do you offer a warranty for your charms?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our charms and offer a one-year warranty against any defects or issues with the materials or craftsmanship. If you experience any problems with your charm, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kcnancy