• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Similar New Products Flyer to the Going Going Gone Flyer?

In summary, Carolyn posted a new products flyer that looks similar to the Going Going Gone flyer - but the Going Going Gone flyer is currently unavailable. Carolyn suggests downloading the flyer, but someone may have already done so. Carolyn also recommends getting the new flyer before it's gone.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I know someone posted a new products flyer that looks similar to the going going gone flyer - I thought I downloaded it but now I can't find it - can someone repost it or direct me to it?
Thanks!

I found it!!
Here it is for anyone else who may be looking:

Attachments

• springproducts07new.doc
    167.5 KB · Views: 388
I just noticed that the pedestal to the trifle bowl looks like a large enough diameter to be a cake stand by itself!! :)

jenniferknapp said:
I just noticed that the pedestal to the trifle bowl looks like a large enough diameter to be a cake stand by itself!! :)

I can't wait to get mine and see it in person!! Only 7 more days!!!
I feel like a kid counting down til Christmas!

Are you using this flyer now or in Feb? I am not sure how to proceed with guests etc. about the new products while I'm trying to get the best sales now for my hosts. So when do you distribute this flyer?

I use the outgoing (and price increase) products to book February shows. Get it before it's gone! I use the new products to book March shows, and I start that right now.

Thanks for the flyer, Carolyn.

raebates said:
I use the outgoing (and price increase) products to book February shows. Get it before it's gone! I use the new products to book March shows, and I start that right now.

Thanks for the flyer, Carolyn.

I handle it similarly - I use the Going Going Gone flyer to book up February. Once I have my February solidly booked (meaning I am working as many shows as I woud like to be working nad have guests lists for all of them), then and only then do I start showing the New Products flyer to entice people to book March.

Isn't the 8 quart stainless steel mixing bowl going to be a mid season products?? Does anyone know what the price will be on this item

The 8 qt stainless bowil is a mid-season item. It will be $50.

What products are featured on the new products flyer?

The new products flyer features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, including the Quick Cooker, Crispy Corners Brownie Pan, and the Rockcrok Dutch Oven.

How do I order products from the new products flyer?

You can order products from the new products flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant, attending a Pampered Chef party, or placing an online order on the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for products on the new products flyer?

Yes, there may be special discounts or promotions for certain products featured on the new products flyer. Be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for any current deals.

Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party featuring products from the new products flyer?

Yes, as a party host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales and number of bookings from your party. This includes products featured on the new products flyer.

Are there any recipes or cooking tips included with the new products flyer?

Yes, the new products flyer may include some recipes or cooking tips that showcase the featured products. You can also find a variety of recipes and cooking tips on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
  • jbechtel
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies