• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Created a Flyer for Our New Products?

In summary, a New Product Flyer is a promotional document from Pampered Chef that showcases their latest and most popular products, including new products, special deals, and limited-time offers. These flyers are typically released on a monthly basis, but availability may vary. To obtain a copy of the flyer, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. The products featured on the flyer are available for purchase immediately, but some may have limited quantities and sell out quickly. It is also possible to purchase products from previous flyers, but availability may be limited.
whiteyteresa
Has anyone done up a flyer for justthe new products - the same style the Going Going Gone flyer is done.

Thanks

:chef:

Joy has a good one at Tasty Tidbits, Spring Splash.

lauradahl said:
Joy has a good one at Tasty Tidbits, Spring Splash.

Yes she does but that is 4 pages long - Joy or someone else has made a flyer in the past that looks just like the going going gone flyer - this would be much easier and cheaper to hand these out

Thanks away.

:chef:

Let me see what I can put together for ya....

Ok, it's done! Subscribers can access an emailable version on the flyers tab inside TTConnect, and everyone can access Word and PDF versions on the free flyers page on my website.

Awe...thanks Joy. You are such a wonderful PC friend...lol Always nice of you techno savvy peope to help out those of us who aren't.

If you think her free flyers are great, you should subscribe to her Tasty Tidbits newsletters! She is the best!!

Ditto, I agree, they are the BEST! :D

They made you remove them?

1. What is a New Product Flyer?

A New Product Flyer is a promotional document that showcases the latest and most popular products from Pampered Chef. It provides information on new products, special deals, and limited-time offers.

2. How often are New Product Flyers released?

New Product Flyers are typically released on a monthly basis, but may vary depending on the release of new products. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest flyer.

3. How can I get a copy of the New Product Flyer?

You can get a copy of the New Product Flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest flyer directly in your inbox.

4. Are the products on the New Product Flyer available for purchase immediately?

Yes, the products featured on the New Product Flyer are available for purchase immediately. However, some products may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.

5. Can I still purchase products from previous New Product Flyers?

Yes, you can still purchase products from previous New Product Flyers as long as they are still available. However, keep in mind that some products may be discontinued or out of stock. Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you in checking the availability of past flyer products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scavallero
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Hollycancook