• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the recipe for California Club Pizza?

In summary, Debbie is making a Skillet Lasagna for a show tonight, roast chicken, garlic and herb beef tenderloin, pork and pineapple stirfry, and chicken and noodle stirfry.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner I am making the California Club Pizza. For those of you who know me know I don't usually make pizza at home.LOL!! But I am making all the new recipes this season.

Holding a show tonight so I will be munching there. I am making the Crusty French Bread Pizza Bites for the first time.

We're having Sloppy Joe's and baked fries :)

DH has some family in town so we will be eating out with them. I am hoping they want Mexican food because I need my fix.

Religious school tonight for DS, so it's hummus, salsa, and chips with the other moms and dads.

I just put a roast in the crockpot, it's got 7 hours to cook, so I hope it's tender, I put it in frozen, but normally when I do that, I do it earlier in the day. I just forgot this morning! Probably going to do mashed taters (the real kind) and some kind of veggie.

I am making Skillet Lasagna. I may offer it for shows this month, so I have to test it out first.

Roast chicken, fingerlings roasted w/ onions and baby sweet peppers, and a tossed salad.

Taste testing again for us tonight :)

Garlic and Herb Beef Tenderloin (29 mins to dinner) with Cheesy Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus

DebbieJ said:
I am making Skillet Lasagna. I may offer it for shows this month, so I have to test it out first.

It is so EASY and GOOD to make!!:love:

Meatloaf, mashed taters, gravy, corn and rolls.

Debbie

Something with CHicken... I want to do a stir fry, but I don't know how to make a sauce from scratch... Still contemplating

Steak tips for us tonight, I am not sure what sides I will do. I guess I need to figure that out, it's getting late.

princessmeshelle said:
Something with CHicken... I want to do a stir fry, but I don't know how to make a sauce from scratch... Still contemplating

The Pork and Pineapple Stirfry is really good made with Chicken. If you don't have apricot jam, use orange marmalade.

There is also a Chicken and Noodle Stirfry in the 29 Min II cookbook that is really really good!

cookingwith_tara said:
We're having Sloppy Joe's and baked fries :)

That sounds great and I don't even like sloppy joes. It's this pregnancy, one minute I love something, the next I hate it!! LOL

Debbie :D

DessertDivaFL said:
Holding a show tonight so I will be munching there. I am making the Crusty French Bread Pizza Bites for the first time.

Where is this recipe? It sounds really good.

ChefBeckyD said:
Roast chicken, fingerlings roasted w/ onions and baby sweet peppers, and a tossed salad.

Okay - I have to revise what we had for dinner.

DH came home from work early, sick as a dog...he has what DS and I have had for a couple of weeks. RATS! I thought maybe it was going to bypass him.:yuck: After spending some quality time worshiping the porcelain god, he had hot tea and a slice of toast.
I didn't go to a bunch of trouble for DS and I - we had roast chicken (since it was already in the oven) and I threw in a sweet potato which we split. Then, we also had a piece of toast.:chef:

DebbieSAChef said:
Where is this recipe? It sounds really good.

Debbie - that recipe is in the F/W 2008 SB.

What is the "What's for Dinner?" menu for February 11?

The "What's for Dinner?" menu for February 11 includes a delicious Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and a Mixed Greens Salad with Italian Dressing.

Can I make any substitutions or modifications to the menu?

Yes, you can definitely make substitutions or modifications to the menu. Our recipes are flexible and can be adjusted to fit your dietary needs or preferences. Feel free to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for ideas and suggestions.

How long does it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner?" menu?

The preparation time for the "What's for Dinner?" menu varies depending on your cooking experience and kitchen setup. On average, it takes about 30-45 minutes to prepare the entire menu.

Are there any vegetarian options for the "What's for Dinner?" menu?

Yes, we offer vegetarian options for our "What's for Dinner?" menu. For February 11, you can substitute the pork tenderloin with our Mushroom and Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. Please consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the recipe and instructions.

Do I need any special equipment or tools to make the "What's for Dinner?" menu?

The "What's for Dinner?" menu for February 11 can be made using standard kitchen equipment and tools. However, if you have the Pampered Chef Herb and Garlic Roaster or the Deluxe Air Fryer, it will make the preparation process quicker and easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • esavvymom