• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some quick and easy substitutes for pizza dough in Mini Pesto Pizzas?

In summary, to make Mini Pesto Pizzas, you will need pizza dough, pesto sauce, shredded cheese, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil. To assemble, roll out the pizza dough and cut into small circles, then spread pesto sauce on top, add shredded cheese and sliced cherry tomatoes, and bake for 10-12 minutes. You can use store-bought pizza dough, but homemade dough is recommended for the best results. The mini pizzas can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for future use. Pesto sauce can be substituted with other pizza sauces, but the flavor may differ slightly.
CABean03
Hi there,

I am doing a show tonight and making the Mini Pesto Pizzas. I usually always try my recipes before shows, but this time could not. Any tips or suggestions on this recipe??? Thanks,

Can't think of any tips. They are pretty simple & quick. Good luck :)

Too late for tonight, but I have been making them with grand's biscuits instead of cutting out the pizza dough. I lay the biscuits out and flatten them with the Baker's Roller. Baked them for about 15 min and then cut them in 1/2's or 1/4's depending on how many guests I have. They are really yummy and people love them.

Related to What are some quick and easy substitutes for pizza dough in Mini Pesto Pizzas?

1. What ingredients do I need to make Mini Pesto Pizzas?

To make Mini Pesto Pizzas, you will need pizza dough, pesto sauce, shredded cheese, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil.

2. How do I assemble the Mini Pesto Pizzas?

Roll out the pizza dough and cut into small circles using a cookie cutter. Spread pesto sauce on top of each mini pizza crust. Top with shredded cheese and sliced cherry tomatoes. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees. Once done, garnish with fresh basil leaves.

3. Can I use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for convenience. However, homemade pizza dough will give the best results.

4. Can I make these Mini Pesto Pizzas ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the mini pizzas ahead of time and refrigerate them until ready to bake. You can also freeze them for up to 1 month and bake them straight from the freezer.

5. Can I substitute the pesto sauce for another type of sauce?

Yes, you can substitute the pesto sauce for marinara or any other pizza sauce of your choice. However, the flavor may be slightly different from the original recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Smashie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • daniellemorgan