• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Hwc Pink Trio Bowl for My Host?

In summary, the "Iso: Hwc Pink Trio Bowl" is a versatile stoneware kitchen tool that is perfect for mixing, serving, and storing small batches of food such as dips, sauces, and dressings. It is both microwave and dishwasher safe, with a capacity of 2 cups and a diameter of 6 inches. However, it is not safe for use in the oven. The durable stoneware material is resistant to scratches, stains, and odors, and is also BPA-free and safe for food contact.
SusanBP0129
Looking for one of these for a host.
HELP!
Anyone???

I've got one it's brand new in box

Crys Hall said:
I've got one it's brand new in box

Great!
How much to ship to 10901?

I have one!I have sold one, but I have another to sell if anyone is interested. $15 and that includes shipping parcel post or priority whichever is cheapest.

Debbie :D

Sold!!
DebbieSAChef said:
I have sold one, but I have another to sell if anyone is interested. $15 and that includes shipping parcel post or priority whichever is cheapest.

Ok I think I have sold both! One for sure the other I am awaiting a money order. Thanks ladies!!

Thank YouDebbie~~Thank YOU!!!! I received my bowl today!!!:)

jrstephens has one I know she is selling!

Related to Where Can I Find the Hwc Pink Trio Bowl for My Host?

1. What is the "Iso: Hwc Pink Trio Bowl" used for?

The "Iso: Hwc Pink Trio Bowl" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for mixing, serving, and storing food. It is perfect for creating small batches of dips, sauces, and dressings.

2. Is the "Iso: Hwc Pink Trio Bowl" microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso: Hwc Pink Trio Bowl" is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient for everyday use and easy to clean.

3. What is the size and capacity of the "Iso: Hwc Pink Trio Bowl"?

The "Iso: Hwc Pink Trio Bowl" has a capacity of 2 cups and measures 6 inches in diameter. It is the perfect size for small food prep and serving.

4. Can the "Iso: Hwc Pink Trio Bowl" be used in the oven?

No, the "Iso: Hwc Pink Trio Bowl" is not oven safe. It is recommended to only use it in the microwave or for cold food storage.

5. What is the material of the "Iso: Hwc Pink Trio Bowl"?

The "Iso: Hwc Pink Trio Bowl" is made of durable stoneware that is resistant to scratches, stains, and odors. It is also BPA-free and safe for food contact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LindaBastian
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JTNT8704
  • IndyChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • PChefPEI