• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Pink Bowl Trio? Let Me Help You Find It | ISO TIA

In summary, the Pink Bowl Trio is a set of three nesting bowls that can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. The set includes 1 cup, 2 cup, and 3 cup sizes, each with a pink exterior and white interior. It is microwave safe, but not recommended for prolonged use, and not oven safe. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Anyone have the pink bowl trio they would be willing to part with? I have a past host who is looking for one.

TIA! :)

I was really hoping they'd have that online today! I have several expos coming and wanted it for that. But you could check with my in November if you don't find one.

Thanks, Jules! :)

I do have one if you are interested. Is your past host willing to pay shipping? (not sure how much it would cost to ship from Manitoba to PEI)

Did you get this? I am in the process of downsizing from a 2-bedroom apt to a small "studio apt" in my DD & SIL's house and if someone needs this, I can part with it. Let me know!

Thanks Jane, but I did track one down. :)

Related to Looking for the Pink Bowl Trio? Let Me Help You Find It | ISO TIA

1. Where can I find the Pink Bowl Trio?

The Pink Bowl Trio is currently available on the Pampered Chef website and can also be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What is included in the Pink Bowl Trio set?

The Pink Bowl Trio set includes three nesting bowls in different sizes: 1 cup, 2 cup, and 3 cup. Each bowl has a pink exterior and a white interior.

3. Is the Pink Bowl Trio microwave safe?

Yes, the Pink Bowl Trio is microwave safe. However, it is recommended to avoid using them in the microwave for prolonged periods of time.

4. Can the Pink Bowl Trio be used in the oven?

No, the Pink Bowl Trio is not oven safe. It is recommended to only use them for serving and mixing, not for cooking or baking.

5. Is the Pink Bowl Trio dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pink Bowl Trio is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them to prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• IndyChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • LindaBastian
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JTNT8704
  • Kristin Radunz