• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Double Burner Griddle and Stir Fry Skillet for $40?

In summary, "Iso" stands for "in search of" and refers to discontinued or overstocked products that can be purchased at sidewalk sale events. These items are not available for purchase online and sidewalk sales typically occur once a year. They are covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee and can only be sold by authorized consultants.
cochef
Gold Member
My customer had trouble getting her order to "work" and by the time she did, the items she wanted were gone. So, I am looking for the Professional Double Burner Griddle and the Stir Fry Skillet. They were $40. Hope someone can help.

I bought the ITEM: 2763 Professional Cookware Stir-Fry Skillet. I'd be happy to make an arrangement if she is set on having it. ~Charlott~
[email protected]

Nagaiadventures said:
I bought the ITEM: 2763 Professional Cookware Stir-Fry Skillet. I'd be happy to make an arrangement if she is set on having it. ~Charlott~
[email protected]
Just sent you a PM

Bumping. Still looking for the double burner griddle. Can anyone help?

1. What is an "Iso: Sidewalk Sale Item"?

"Iso" stands for "in search of" and refers to products that are no longer available through regular Pampered Chef catalogs, but can still be purchased through a sidewalk sale event. These items are typically discontinued or overstocked products that are being sold at a discounted price.

2. Can I purchase Iso: Sidewalk Sale Items online?

Unfortunately, Iso: Sidewalk Sale Items can only be purchased in-person at a sidewalk sale event. They are not available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website.

3. How often do sidewalk sale events occur?

Sidewalk sale events are typically held once a year, usually in the summer or fall. However, the frequency and timing of these events may vary depending on location and availability of products.

4. Are Iso: Sidewalk Sale Items covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including Iso: Sidewalk Sale Items, are covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I host a sidewalk sale event and sell Iso: Sidewalk Sale Items?

No, only Pampered Chef consultants are authorized to sell Iso: Sidewalk Sale Items at sidewalk sale events. If you are interested in becoming a consultant and hosting your own event, you can contact Pampered Chef for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
kat29
  • ccpchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef