• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Good 'Big Mac' Script?

In summary, "Day-After Calls" or "Big Mac" calls are follow-up calls made by Pampered Chef consultants to their customers the day after a party or event. These calls are important because they allow consultants to establish a personal connection with their customers, offer excellent customer service, and provide additional product recommendations. Ideally, these calls should be made the day after the party or event, but can also be made within a few days. During these calls, consultants should thank their customers, ask for feedback, answer any questions, and offer additional product recommendations. To make these calls more effective, consultants should prepare beforehand, have necessary information readily available, and be friendly and genuine during the calls.
its_me_susan
I thought for sure we'd have this script here but the search didn't produce anything. Does anyone have a good "Big Mac" script they use?

:)

I did a search in files for MAC and found a "script".

Hey there! I don't personally have a "Big Mac" script, but I did a quick search and found a few options that might work for you. Have you checked out any of the scriptwriting forums or communities? They usually have a wealth of resources and support for finding and sharing scripts. Good luck in your search!

Related to Where Can I Find a Good 'Big Mac' Script?

1. What are "Day-After Calls" or "Big Mac" calls?

"Day-After Calls" or "Big Mac" calls are follow-up calls made by Pampered Chef consultants to their customers the day after a party or event. These calls are a way for consultants to thank their customers for attending, answer any questions they may have, and offer additional product recommendations.

2. Why are "Day-After Calls" important?

"Day-After Calls" are important because they allow consultants to establish a personal connection with their customers and show that they care about their satisfaction. These calls also give customers the opportunity to ask any questions they may have and allow consultants to provide excellent customer service.

3. How soon after a party or event should "Day-After Calls" be made?

"Day-After Calls" should ideally be made the day after the party or event. This shows promptness and dedication on the consultant's part. However, if a consultant is unable to make the calls the next day, they should be made within the following few days.

4. What should be discussed during "Day-After Calls"?

During "Day-After Calls," consultants should thank their customers for attending the party or event, ask for feedback, and answer any questions they may have about the products or ordering process. Consultants can also use this opportunity to offer additional product recommendations based on the customer's interests and needs.

5. How can consultants make their "Day-After Calls" more effective?

To make "Day-After Calls" more effective, consultants should prepare a script or outline of what they want to say beforehand. They should also have all necessary information, such as product availability and promotions, readily available. Additionally, consultants should be friendly, approachable, and genuine during the calls to make a positive impression on their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • mrssyvo