• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost June Sales: Effective Business Pampering Strategies

In summary, Business Pampering is a service provided by Pampered Chef that helps businesses plan and host pampering events for their employees. These events can include cooking demonstrations, product samples, and tips for incorporating healthy and convenient meals into busy work schedules. This service can benefit companies by improving employee morale, productivity, and promoting a healthy lifestyle. The cost of Business Pampering varies depending on the services and products chosen, and can be customized to fit a company's budget. Events can be hosted at the office or virtually, and can be scheduled by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant or filling out a request form on their website.
LBurke
Not sure where to post this... I am trying to increase my sales in June for the Sell-a-thon by business pampering but I don't think I'm doing it right. They are eating my food and sometimes taking my catalogs, but no one is placing any orders!! Help! Does anyone have any scripts or flyers they use for this?
Thanks!

I would like this info too! There is a new bank coming to town and I thought of doing the same! Tell us how!!:D

In the same boat, and would appreciate any insight available.

Just make sure you aren't spending too much on food. You probably need to do follow up calls or visits. Do a drawing and get their information so you can call them at home....I've never done this, so I'm just guessing.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with trying to increase sales during the Sell-a-thon. It can be tough to get people to place orders, even when they are enjoying your food and taking your catalogs. One strategy that has worked for me in the past is to offer a special promotion or discount for those who place an order during the event. This can help incentivize people to make a purchase and also create a sense of urgency. Additionally, make sure you are following up with potential customers after the event to remind them of the great products they tried and to offer any additional information or assistance they may need. As for scripts or flyers, I recommend checking out the resources provided by Pampered Chef's home office or reaching out to your upline for advice. Good luck with your sales and don't give up!

What is "Business Pampering"?

Business Pampering is a service offered by Pampered Chef that helps businesses plan and host pampering events for their employees. These events can include cooking demonstrations, product samples, and tips for incorporating healthy and convenient meals into their busy work schedules.

How can Business Pampering benefit my company?

Business Pampering can help improve employee morale and productivity by providing a fun and interactive experience for your team. It also promotes a healthy lifestyle and can help create a positive work culture.

Are there any costs associated with Business Pampering?

The cost of Business Pampering varies depending on the specific services and products chosen for your event. Our team will work with you to create a customized plan that fits your budget.

Can I host a Business Pampering event at my office?

Absolutely! Our team can come to your office and set up the event in a designated area. We can also provide virtual options for remote teams.

How do I schedule a Business Pampering event for my company?

You can schedule a Business Pampering event by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a request form on our website. Our team will work with you to find a date and time that works best for your company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennywardpc