• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are the Rest of the Recipes?

I think the Marketing team is amazing. We were introduced to the newest marketing manager at Spring Launch in Baltimore tho I forgot her name and I must say I think she has done great things for us.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Am I seeing this right? I only see ONE recipe in the Fall/Winter 2011 catalog. Aren't there usually 3 or 4?

I do, however, love the layout of the new catalog!

Haven't seen the new catalog, but multiple recipes (or recipes at all) is something HO has only been doing in the last couple of years. I know some consultants are not overly excited about the recipes, because it causes the customers to be more likely to take the catalog, just for the recipe.

Actually, it seems to go in cycles. When I first started, there were LOTS of recipe in the catalog - and also lots of recipes with each use and care card. Then, they stopped doing recipes so much in both the catalog & the U&C cards. Then, recently, they started putting more recipes back in the catalog. Now, I guess they are back to not so many.There are 2 recipes in the F/W catalog - the pasta one at the front, and towards the back, there is a salad dressing recipe.

They added the extra spreads for the host benefits (the visual), and that "centerfold" of "must-haves".I do like a few recipes, but with all of the photos that reference various cookbooks, we can steer them to a SB or something. The mini has the Mile High Apple Pie Recipe though. I'm glad they have a recipe in the mini. It makes it easier to hand out that and say "Would you like a recipe?"

esavvymom said:
I'm glad they have a recipe in the mini. It makes it easier to hand out that and say "Would you like a recipe?"

I didn't know this! That is wonderful and thank you for the tip! :chef:

I think the Marketing team is amazing. We were introduced to the newest marketing manager at Spring Launch in Baltimore tho I forgot her name and I must say I think she has done great things for us.

The centerfold of "must have's" is based on the three new recipes we will have recipe cards for and can do at shows. This is a fabulous idea especially if you do one of those recipes-they'll have a list right there of what they need to make the recipe.

As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand your frustration with only seeing one recipe in the Fall/Winter 2011 catalog. I assure you that there are more delicious recipes waiting for you to discover! Our catalog is designed to showcase our newest and most popular products, but there are many more recipes available on our website, in our cookbooks, and at our cooking shows. I'm so glad you love the layout of the new catalog, and I hope you will take the time to explore all of the amazing recipes and products we have to offer. Happy cooking!

Related to Where Are the Rest of the Recipes?

1. What is the "Only One Recipe in Catalog" feature?

The "Only One Recipe in Catalog" feature is a special section in our catalog that highlights one of our most popular and versatile recipes. This recipe is chosen by our team of chefs and consultants and is featured for a limited time.

2. How often does the "Only One Recipe in Catalog" change?

The "Only One Recipe in Catalog" changes every season, so four times a year. Our team carefully chooses a new recipe that showcases seasonal ingredients and flavors.

3. Can I still order the "Only One Recipe in Catalog" after it has changed?

Yes, you can still order the "Only One Recipe in Catalog" even after it has changed. Our website and consultants will have the recipe available for purchase, along with any necessary tools or ingredients.

4. Can I customize the "Only One Recipe in Catalog" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can customize the "Only One Recipe in Catalog" to fit your dietary restrictions. Our team provides alternative ingredients or substitutions for common dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian options.

5. Is the "Only One Recipe in Catalog" available at a discounted price?

Yes, the "Only One Recipe in Catalog" is available at a discounted price. Our team offers special promotions and discounts for featured recipes to make it more accessible for our customers to try.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • ChefAggi