• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trifle Recipe in Holiday Catalog?

In summary, the trifle recipe in the holiday catalog calls for white cake mix, cranberry sauce, instant vanilla pudding mix, milk, whipped topping, and slivered almonds. The white cake mix can be substituted with any flavor, and the recipe takes about 30 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to chill. It can also be made ahead of time and fresh cranberries can be used as a substitute for canned cranberry sauce.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Got this email from a past hostess:

Happy Holidays. I hope you are well as you are no doubt busy. I was just wondering what that new tifle recipie is that is featured in the holiday catalog. Couldn't find it anywhere on the site. I love my PC trifle bowl and would like some new recipies.

----------------------------------------------
Now I do not know if she is referring to the holiday mini-cat or the fall winter cat...any clue what the recipe is she is referring to?

Related to Trifle Recipe in Holiday Catalog?

1. What is the ingredient list for the trifle recipe in the holiday catalog?

The trifle recipe in the holiday catalog calls for 1 package of white cake mix, 1 can of cranberry sauce, 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix, 2 cups of cold milk, 1 cup of whipped topping, and 1/4 cup of slivered almonds.

2. Can I substitute the white cake mix with a different flavor?

Yes, you can substitute the white cake mix with any flavor you prefer. Chocolate, yellow, or spice cake mixes would also work well in this trifle recipe.

3. How long does it take to make the trifle recipe?

The trifle recipe takes about 30 minutes to prepare, and an additional 30 minutes for chilling before serving.

4. Can I make this trifle recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this trifle recipe ahead of time. It is recommended to assemble the trifle the day before serving, and keep it refrigerated until ready to serve.

5. Can I use fresh cranberries instead of canned cranberry sauce?

Yes, you can use fresh cranberries in this trifle recipe. Simply cook them in a saucepan with sugar and a little water until they burst, and use them as a substitute for the canned cranberry sauce. You can also add a squeeze of lemon juice for extra flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • christiepchef